Chapter 3-Wolf !?!

Picture:Ari (one of Becca's Guards) - Dove Cameron
Song: Check Yes, Juliet by We the Kings

Becca's POV
After my long sobbing fest,I went to the bathroom to wash my eyes.As I peered in the mirror,I didn't recognize the woman in front of me.Her crystal blue eyes stormed dark and red after crying.I didn't know my eyes darkened when I was emotional.Her dark brunette curly/wavy hair all ascrew.Her pale sensitive face all red,as if she was blushing.The light spread of freckles,after spending so much time outside,were cloaked in the redness.Her body short and petite,but at the same time curvy in the right places.She looked like a young woman with emotional issues.Maybe she has had a rough childhood.Or her family life sucks ass.That woman was me.I turn the sink's faucet on and splashed the water on my face.After having a moment to myself,I stalk out of the bathroom in shame that Luke saw me like that.What I didn't expect was for him to be in dress pants and shirtless.I let my eyes roam his body,stopping at his v-line.I looked into his eyes and saw emerald green with black slowly forcing its way forward.He growled so lowly that if I wasn't an angel,I wouldn't hear it.I glance at his eyes once again seeing that they were pitch black.He growled again before stalking,as a predator would to his prey,towards me.I shuffle backwards until I hit a damn wall.
Damn it.His face sinks at him seeing my fear through my eyes.I whimper before blinking at him.He throws his hand up in a surrendering manner."Don't be afraid mate.I'm Lucas's wolf,Roman.",his voice sounded at tad deeper than before.That voice makes my legs turn to damn jelly.And I hate that.And I hate jelly. Wait.........WOLF!!!!
He chuckles lowly before answering me.Wait..did I say that aloud.Again he nodded.
-
-
-
I'm an idiot.

A/N:Sorry that's it's short made this on the way to a band competion.