milk me in the anus!!

Credit go's to my friend xxx_lollipopqt_xxx for the idea.!!!!!! Abhfjcfnddnf let get on with ryden!!!!!Btw this is my first oneshot and it might be short <3 ^__^
★★★★★★★**

one day ryan and brendon were really bored.ryan wanted to do something fun, but brendon had the different kind of fun he was thinking about."brrrreeeenddddonn im borrreeddd".ryan said dragging out each letter.Brendon sighed and he grinned like the cheshire cat smile."i know what we can do ryan".brendon winks.ryan smiled and walked up to brendon.they stared into each others eyes,ryan leaned forward and kissed brendon passionately.brendon smirked and carried ryan to the bedroom,being careful not to stumble.onece they got to the bedroom.brendon through ryan on the bed,he landed with a thump.brendon moaned while still kissing ryan..he then started teasing ryan by grinding into him.ryan moaned in pure bliss."get.up. hands and knees".brendon said,ryan got on his hands and knees.brendon standing behind him kissed down his back.ryan was fustrated.brendon said "i'am gonna make you feel good baby".."babe,can you do me a favor plz!?!?!".."depends............."brendon said.."milk me in the anus!! NOW!!!!"...he granted ryans wish and put his tip in him.ryan moaned and pushed back to make brendon go in further.."here goes nothing".brendon mutterd.he pushed in all the way.ryan moaned.brendon went faster and he was close."im close".brendon warned ryan.."i--ii'aa--mm too".ryan said..finally brendon milked ryan in the anus. And moaned.ryan came too....ryan then said"brendon,promise me you won't leave me no matter what"..brendon leaned down and kissed him."i will never leave you.i love you too much".

Omg!!! K so this my first time writing i hope you like it plz commet.vote and like. Thank you!! ^___^ bye living dead people!!! And thanks to xxx_lollipopqt_xxx for this idea again!!!! Peace out.