father fujimoto!!!

I ran and shoves the gates out of my way I walked up to the big wooden doors and pounded lightly. A tall man with glasses a gray beard and hair in a priest outfit came out. I asked are you father Fujimoto. The man said yes them two boys around my age came out but they hid behind father Fujimoto. ( hey guys I'm tired of writing father Fujimoto so its gonna be ff) the one boy with glasses and brown hair said " daddy who is this girl?" I smiled and said in a sweet and gentle voice " my name is ______ Izumaki." FF asked me if I was the daughter of Aoi Izumaki. I nodded he instantly opened the door and motioned for me to go in the large building known as a church. I was more than happy to go in. The boy with the blue hair said that I was pretty I blushed a bit and asked him what his name was he said his name is Rin Okumara. He told me his twin brothers name was Yukio Okuma.

Rin's PVO

This girl _______ was super pretty I loved the way she smiled. Then I saw her crying she was holding a necklace that was white stringed with a purple shell. I walked up to her and hugged her and told her it would be okay. It wasn't long before she hugged back.

Is this good for now I'll update tomorrow morning! :)