Chapter Eight.

Shake me from my sleep, whisper in my ear, tell me it was all a dream and you're here to make the nightmares go away -Unknown

-Genai in the MM

Cordyn,

"Cordyn, wake up" Genai shook me violently "Baby, what's wrong?"

"What you mean?" I sat up

"Why are you crying?" She turned on the lamp

I looked at her, her thumbs wiping my damp face. Sighing, I laid my head on top of hers, pulling her body close to mine. Taking a deep breath, I felt her gaze fixed upon me.

"What's bothering you?" She questioned

"Nothi-"

"Just tell me, please" She mumbled "I told you my secret, tell me yours"

"That was a secret?"

"Yes, you're the only person I told, as well as Keona," She said "I'm all ears, just tell me"

Her thumb brushed against my lips, kissing my cheeks. I grinned slightly, my hands rubbing her bare body. 

"Well, I guess when I was little, I always hung around girls - makin' my dad think I was gay. I actually wasn't, I just didn't like doin' shit and I barely talked to guys, because well Ion know. Everybody thought I was that shy nigga, and I was. So my dad took that for granted.

He snatched me out of school and decided that bein' home schooled was better for me. My mom knew nothin' 'bout this, and he said if I told her, he would kill me. I was like, maybe 5 or 6, one of those ages- I ain't know if it was good or not. Because I thought bein' touched like that was good for you, I honestly didn't know.

So keep in mind, we lived in a big ass house. Tons of rooms and everything. He would keep me in this dark room wit' whips and chains and a bed for hours, doin' whatever he wanted my body. I swear, it was the worse pain I ever experienced," I shifted in my spot, clearing my throat "It won't just sexual shit, y'know? It was like intense torture all in one.

I would play it off by walkin' 'round the house, actin' as if everything was fine. I was confused on why he did that to me, and he told me since I think I'm better than everybody, I deserve to be treated like that. I don't know what I did or what I said, but I know I was beaten like shit for a good while- woke up in the hospital the next day.

This happened till I was in high school, and I moved in wit' my aunt. Nobody knows and I wanna keep it that way" I shrugged "Every time I went back to visit my mom and my brother and sister, he would touch me in places I ain't like, and I left. Came down to Virginia to move in wit' Marcel and finish school.

That's my secret"

Genai was pouting, tears going one by one down her cheeks.

"Baby, c'mon" I sighed

"I'm sorry," She wiped her face "Sorry"

"It's okay, c'mere" I patted my lap

She crawled on my body, resting her head on my shoulder, facing towards me. I pecked her lips, my hands running through her hair. Yeah, we were still naked, but I didn't care at the moment.

"Why can't you just tell your mom? She's basically clueless"

"I would if I could, but I ain't trynna have my dad hunt me down wit' ugly niggas to kill my ass" I pursed my lips

It's true. And I'm not trying to kill anyone either. I don't feel like it. I quit that shit a long time ago, I'm good.

"So, um, your mom and dad? Do they still love each other?"

"Nope," I popped my lips "He abuses her, and I'm still confused on why they still together. I bet her ass is cheatin' on him, prolly married to someone else"

"Then why would she stay with him?"

"Maybe tryin' to get him to file for a divorce and he won't let that happen" I shrugged "My parents difficult. I don't know how I'm so understandin'"

"Don't get cocky"

"Why not? It's true, Bubbie"

"Sure... Just sure" She chuckled. I licked the side of her face "Ew, your tongue is so fucking gross"

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrow

"Yes! It's just, ulch, nasty" She shooed me off

I pushed her, causing her back to connect with the bed. I sat up, pulling her legs to me- putting them on my shoulders. My hands gripped her inner thighs.

"It's sexual too, but ya never complain"

♣♣♣

Walking out the bathroom, my break was over. Going back to my register, I waited for someone to come up and check out. Feeling someone tap my shoulder, I turned around.

"What the fuckin' fuck shit?" I frowned

"Did you get a new phone?" Amber put her hand on her hip

"Why?"

"I've been trying to contact you-"

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to-"

"Why?"

"Cordyn"

"What?"

"Just give me your new number"

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to you"

"Why?" I blew a bubble in my gum

"We need to talk"

"Why?"

"Ugh, fuck it" She pulled me by my shirt, kissing me deeply

I tried pushing her off, but her hands clung onto me. As much as I wanted to rip her weave out, I was going to. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around torso. No matter how much effort I tried to make this shit stop, she was too strong. This bitch is frustrated.

Wait, I did see Genai here too.. Oh shit.

Yanking her by her hair, she finally stopped, but kept trying to start up again. Her hands rubbed all over my body, grabbing my shirt once again.

"Amber, I'm tired of you. I am, get the fuck off of me" I snapped

"You seriously don't want to be with me anymore?"

"Are you dumb or fuckin' dumb? Get off of me, man. I ain't playin'" I snarled

"No-"

"Didn't he say get off of him?" Genai stood there with her hand on her hip

"Who you?"

"His girlfriend, and you?" She raised her eyebrow

"His girlfriend," Amber looked up at me "So you cheating on me now?"

Genai and I looked at her with our faces scrunched up.

"Whatever, I don't have time for this" Amber got off from my body, walking away

People walked by, staring- I didn't care. Genai walked beside me, glaring at Amber who was walking out the store.

"She's pretty" Genai mumbled

"Nuh uh, don't start, Nai" I told her, grabbing a paper towel and some water

Pouring some of the water on the paper towel, I wiped my lips and face off. Afterwards, I put lotion on.

"Whatever, Cordyn" She shooed me off

"Don't catch no attitude right now, Genai, don't"

"What are you going to do? Give me act right again?" She mocked a high pitch voice. I tilted my head "Mhm, exactly"

♣♣♣

I ripped her shirt into two, pushing her on the bed.

"Damn right, I'mma give you some" I smirked, putting my condom on