20

~~joeys pov~~
"So what do you want to do now?"I asked as we were getting in the car leaving the coffee shop. "Let's go shopping"she said with excitement. I could tell she really wanted to. I'm personally not a big fan of shopping but if Brooke wants to we'll go. "Alright let's go to the mall" I said. "Yaaay" she said kissing my cheek. "We both get $50 bucks for shopping" she said. "Alright sounds fair" I said. "But there's a catch"she said with a sly smile. "What's the catch?"I asked glancing at her. "We have to shop for each other" she said grinning. "Oh boy"I said while smiling. "Trust me I know your style"she said confidently."oh it's not you I'm worried about its me"I said. "We'll just go by what you think would look good on me" she said. "I'll try but I think everything looks good on you"I said. We finally arrived to the mall."alright what's the plan"I asked. "So we spilt up go into stores you and I like and buy at least one outfit"she said clearly. "Ok let's go"I said getting out of the car. "But first we need to get two 50s"she said. "Where do we meet when we're done?"I asked. "Food court" she simply said. We went and got two $50s and split up. The first store I went into was "contempo casuals" I decided to get her high waisted mom jeans, oversized t shirt, and a denim jacket. It was really awkward being in there and it took me a while to figure out what to get her. But then I saw this skirt that I know she'd love. So I decided to get her another outfit. It was a skirt that had green leaves on it then I got a white button up shirt to go with it. It came up to $50 sense everything was half off. So after that I went to the food court and sat at a table closest to the entrance so she could find me easily.

~~Brooklyns pov~~
I decided to go to a store called "millers outpost" at that store I got a denim jacket and jeans with a black t shirt. As I was picking out the outfit I thought to myself . He's gonna look like a badass greaser and is probably gonna hate me for buying this but oh well he's gonna look cute. Then I went to another store called "king chess" and got him this tribal aztec design bottom up. I'm not entirely sure that's the design of it but it looks like something he'd wear. So I just bought it and made my way to the food court.

~~joeys pov~~
As I was sitting waiting someone familiar caught my eye then I realized it was Brooke's dad. Oh shit I gotta get out here. I got up quickly as I was getting up as Brooke walked in. "Brooke we have to go like now" I said taking her hand. "Why?"she asked. "I saw your dad at the food court talking to some guy" i said. "Oh shit if he knows I'm here he will be pissed"she said worried. "Don't worry he won't see us"I said to her. We got out the mall quickly as possible before he saw us. "Where are we gonna go now?" she asked as we got into the car. "You'll see"I said.

Yeah this chapter was kinda shorter than usual. If anyone was wondering about the stores they were popular stores at malls in the 90s so yeah like always thanks for reading ✌️😊