Izzy Ap

(A/N: yo so yay first chapter of my kevin mccullough fanfiction hope you like it ill write more tomorrow and post it hopefully i get her career to to the point where she meets kevin soon )
"Isabelle lannister"i heard over the intercom of the studio. I got up going in the direction of the office when i got there a very attractive man with dark brown hair about shoulder length kinda curly or wavy
And he had a little bit more than what youd call a five o'clock shadow, probablly in his late twenties stood up "hello isabelle i am johnothon snow i need you to fill out this survey here at alternative press we do one every six months here you go and please answer honestly with the questions marked with mandatory." I took the paper out of his hands and smiled he handed me a pen and sat back down "go ahead and sit at the small desk in this room right here" he said pointing to the wall to his right i walked out and went next door and closed the door behind me sat down and began taking the survey answering the questions
Isabelle lannister
19 years old
Works at alternative press as a reprisentative in michigan
Favorite bands are bring me the horizon ghost town and set it off.
I like it very much working here its great i love writing and photography and i meet alot of great people.
I would really like it if i would have a bit more of a notice because sometimes i have plans that have to be postponned.
I picked up the survey and left the room knocking on johnothons office door he oppened it and smiled as i handed him the survey i went to turn around but hed grabbed my wrist "hey isabelle wait im on break right now and i wanted you to come get lunch with me my treat anywhere you want." I smiled but i was screaming inside a very attractive guy wanted to even talk to me outside of work "sure anywhere is fine im kinda broke so im not really picky on where we go." He turned grabbing his keys wallet and jacket i remebered i hadnt planned on being outside in the cold for long so i only had the long sleeve shirt i was wearing "hey would it be alright if we stopled at my house first i didnt bring a jacket or anything?" "Oh i got an extra sweater in my car you can borrow it but i gotta warn you it smells like my cologne." I was okay with that i liked the smell of cologne "okay thanks"with that we headed outside to his car he handed me his sweater which smelled really good and i slipped it on he put his jacket on as well. He wrapped his arm arond my shoulder pulling me into his side as we walked to wherever he wanted to go. As we walked i realized i never even thought for a second he could be some crazy murderer and i was letting him lead me to someplace wjere he could kill me or even worse rape me. I stopped and looked at him backing up a bit he looked at me questioningly "are you going to kill me?" He looked at me with an even bigger questioning look. "No i swear i just thought you were really pretty and wanted to get to know you." "Alright" i replied turning to head the direction we were headed before i stopped we walked a bit further before we came to a small diner. He grabbed my hand as we walked in. He went to a booth in the corner and pulled me in next to him placing his arm around my shoulder. "Hello john whos this pretty lady." I looked up at her reading her name tag "hello..sadie..im isabelle johnothons friend" "ooh john lets you call him by his full name he hates when anyone else says it. shes a keeper john" I looked at him and he turned red "uh sadie can you get us a coke and.."he looked at me "a coke as well please thank you." I smiled at her she stuck her tounge out at johnothon. He scowled jokingly at her then smiled. "So izzy whats your story?" I smiled at his interest "umm.. well im isabelle and im 19 and love music and writing umm i have no parents they disapeered when i was 10 and i lived with my brother who went missing when i was 16 i was in a foster home til i turned seventeen and i got a job with the local newspaper until exactly six months ago when i got this job." He looked at me and hugged me tightly as i realized i had tears in my eyes. sadie came over with our drinks as johnothon wiped away my tears. "thank you sadie" i smiled at her and nodded as she walked away "what about your story hmm?"
(Authors note:i dont know what happens at alt press when you work as a representative but i needed a way to introduce the character and i didnt want to put it in as her saying it to the readers cause its cliche.)