The Life Of A Teenager

Hello!
I have decided to tell you my never ending story
My Name is Axel Peralta
Im 15 years old
And this Is my story about the wrong and the good
In 8th grade I hung out with the wrong people and lived a hard life. Then, it came to a point that i was provoked to smoke "weed". And if i didnt do it i was going to get real hurt. So, i did, and later on that day i wasnt feeling to well. So, a couple hours came by, then i started to vommit. So, then came the talk with my mom. She was telling me that i was a good child but yet i was put up for adoption by a mean lady who didnt want me; sadly it sucks being adopted, but i like my new family. So, then i broke up into tears for a couple mins or atleast an hour thinking in my head that why would my biological mom can do this to me. And Then I have met two really good friends over xbox. 1 friend is named Cheyanne. The 2nd friend is named Noah. And through out the times that i have known them. Sometimes it came to the point that i had started to cut myself for various reasons. One dat i had told myself that i should just commit suicide becuz i had nothing to live for. But Then, I had those two friends help me live through out my life. Then, came High School. High School seemed goid through out the year which is being a Freshment. And in that year came summer. There was one day i had fought with my Ex Girlfriends brother. And im guessing he had gotten mad. So, the next week came by and i had gone to get someting for my mom and the liquor store; which was a Coke-A-Cola. Then, i was walking back home and he was there with two other guys. So, i went in and gave my mom her soda and went back outside to say whats going on? Next thing you know i was jumped by My Ex girlfriend's brother and his two friends. And then, it came to a day that i had my two cousins and myself fight them on a different day. Sadly her brother brought a pocket knife, and attempted to stab me but he cut sadly he cut my arm and i had bruised ribs and a black eye. Then, came a day that i was walking to my friends house and saw this beautiful girl same age as me, Her name was Aleexa. So, i got her phone number and we started talking and things got serious between us two. Then, came Sophomore Year. I was requested to join football by one of the different coaches there at my High School. So, I made it on the team and played football. Sadly i had injuries before but currently to this day i have healed and I am perfectly fine. Now to this exact day and on i will be a good person this year and not have any fights. Without those two friends i wouldnt be here right now. I would be dead in this never ending story wouldnt be written. Luckily i had those two friends to help me. I Would do anything to helo them out too for as much as they helped me. And Aleexa is still currently my girlfriend no doubt about it. So, whoever is reading this just know, I will never do anything bad again. I can promise you that. To be continued......