Autumn

Dear reader(s), this is my first fanfiction. (I draw a lot of APH fanart as manalookie. You can find me on tumblr! ;D)

I'm a real newbie + English is not my first language. This was supposed to be a present for the Asakiku Secret Santa Event 2014... and it's already February. I am currently rewriting what I have written before (2,431 words). I hope you like it anyway! If not, please leave a review or just take a look at my tumblr page or just google ManaLookie!

Autumn (777 words)

POV: Britain 3rd Person - (Japan 3rd Person)

Colourful leaves were falling - pieces of yellow, orange and red plastered the ground. The garden of Japan's residence was covered in brilliant colours of autumn. A certain Brit had dozed off in the surprisingly warm afternoon, his body slumped against a wooden stake at the outside of the house.

'Uhofff- What the bloody-' an Englishman's cursing was cut off, as a very sensitive area of him was hit with an object repeatedly. 'Not you again...' England groaned. He had taken a short nap, that was unwillingly disturbed. When he looked to where the mysterious object came from, a figure of a young girl with her dark hair in a bob-cut, stood in the middle of the hall. With every step she took, her yellow Kimono made a rustling sound.

'Hi hi hi hi ~' the girl giggled. 'Don't you want to play with me?' She pulled a ball with a beautiful pattern out of her robe's sleeve and aimed at her previous victim again. When she noticed the blondes' uneasiness, she reluctantly said 'We can play Kemari if you want. It's more for boys though...' she lowered her arm and pouted.

England blinked. Had this child just woken him up so violently? He was kind of used to it - America had been such a (cute) little brat, but still, he had been often hit by an flying bison or two. This girl could not be underestimated as well: being hit by a ball could cause as much damage as an well...bison, if you just aimed at the right places.

'Okay okay, I'll play with you for a bit, but don't you have... less dangerous toys to play with?' His emerald eyes looked over her small form sceptically. 'Hmpf, of course. Look' She fumbled around her orange Obi, as she held a flat multi-coloured thing in her hand. 'You can play Kamifusen with me!'

He agreed to it, because it really seemed harmless. Surprisingly, it was just a balloon made of paper, which he could hold in his two hands completely. The little girl had blown some air into the Kamifusen and tossed it to England. A wide grin was set on her face. She puffed her apple red cheeks as she called him 'Come Mister! Let's play!'

The host was sitting in the living room. He sat in Seiza, because of his clothes, it was a causal male kimono, lilac in colour. A cup of green tea was on the low table in front of him. The sun had already settled down.

'I should look for Igirisu-san.' He rose from his previous position and tried to even out some folds. With a last sip of tea, he emptied the cup and made his way to the garden.

A blonde mop of hair entered his peripheral field of view. 'Ah, Igirisu-san. May I ask-' Before his mind could process what had happened, he found himself trapped under England body... in a rather awkward position.

'Eh- Igirisu-san?' Both were so close to each other that they could feel each others breaths on their skin. Japan could not stop staring in England's oh so green eyes. England blinked. They stared into each other's eyes. Then England began to blush terribly and separated himself from Japan as fast as he could.

'Uh, oh- Japan-' He hid parts of his face with one of his arms raised. 'I apologize, it was an accident!' The embarrassed Asian nation did a similar action. He brought his hand to his flushed face, only to realise how red his cheeks must have been as he felt his face heating up more.

'That kid didn't quit bothering me! So I played with her! - I didn't mean to fall on you, so that you know... It was not intended...' England grumbled. Japan bowed 'I understand Igirisu-san.' He looked up. 'I said it before, but - I live alone...' a questioning gaze was apparent in his dark brown orbs.

England's eyes widened. 'What did you say?!' He rose from the floor, hold one hand out for his companion. After Japan accepted his hand, England turned his head to the side and shouted 'Where are you kid? Come here immediately!'

After running through the floors, chasing a non-existent ghost, England came to a hold. He looked embarrassed and angry, glaring into thin air. 'Uhm, Irigisu-san? May I ask what we were doing?' His western friend snapped out of his glaring competition with the wall and looked at Japan in confusion.

'Japan, did you really mean it? I mean, do you really live alone?'

The Asian man nodded, 'Yes, I said so several times.' Deep brown eyes stared back into emerald ones.

AN: First posted on ff.net on 2nd February 2015!