chapter 6

Hello I'm guessing you guys are happy that I'm finally working on my fanfic well guess what the lemon is here so this is gonna be the lemon and I hope you enjoy this moment you have been waiting for nyanakitty out p.s theres a little bit of swearing in this one so be warned ._.
Third pov
The only thing that was going through your head right now was "damn that's just fucking hot" until you were interrupted by a pair of soft lips connecting to yours making the moment a lot more passionate between you both until you both had to part for air "alright then Mr warden what is your comand then I am bond to your instructions" you gave him a playful smirk with the warden returning a smile "well ms y/n I want you to please me strip down for me slowly" as he helped you up having him sit on the queen sized bed in front of you while you took each and every piece of clothing slowly and sexualy until he stopped you at your bra and undies "stop there ms. Y/n I can help you with those myself it would be my pleasure " as he made his way towards you leaning in for a another passionate kiss trailing his way to your neck until he found a certain spot causing you to let out a little moan out and biting your lip in pure pleasure he continued to nibble, and suck at that same area until he left a few love marks claiming you as his and his only "your mine and mine only and if anyone trys anything I'll fucking rip their throat out" giving you those possessive eyes making you nod in argreement "yes sir Mr warden" as you both continued with the heavy make out session you didn't even notice that the warden has already taken off your bra leaving you in only your undies "hey your fully clothed thats not fair" giving him a playful smirk "then what are you waiting for " returning the smile back at you continuing back to your tounge wrestling battle until you both bumped into a wall " jump trust me I'll catch you" you complied having your legs wrapped around the wardens waist him holding you in place with the wall as balance and using your butt for support to his arms this made it alot more easier taking off his bow and shirt with his purple tux jacket leaving him completely shirt less, you couldn't help run your hands all over his torso that's when the warden couldn't hold it in anymore he walked you both over to the bed and placed there hovering over you staring and edmiring your completely almost nude figure this made you blush like crazy making you almost wanting to cover your self but being stopped none other than him "don't hide yourself your so beautiful inside and out" taking your mound into his mouth you let out another moan while he teased the other with his free hand "w warden please...... I can't take t this.... any more..... I want you n now " was all you managed to let out most of it coming out in moans "beg for me y/n" he whispered to you making his way down to your inner thighs also taking off your panies/thong (idk you guys can chose either undergarments you wear but enjoy back to the lemon ._.)
" aahh please warden I want you to fuck me" as he took off both his belt and pants making you also impatient helping him take them off quicker the first thing you noticed was a tent poking out of the wardens boxers making you blush "my my a little frisky aren't we y/n" making you blush even more you both connected lips having him lay you back down using his fingers to play with your entrance making you squeak in anticipation and surprise "please don't tease me" as you got a good hold of the bed sheets making you hold back more moans than you could possibly let out making the warden smirk knowing how well he was able to please you made him feel more turned on by your actions "don't hide your moans it just make me want to tease you more" whispering huskly in your ear "f fuck you just .... ahh ... love doing this ... don't you ..." was all that you managed to let out making him tease you even more until you finally lost it and turned the tables on him pushing him onto his back and straddling him pulling down his boxers off of him while his length sprung up from the fabric keeping it hostage you couldn't help but stare at how big it was and made you think how in the hell was he gonna put that in you the warden on the other hand took notice of this "don't worry it'll fit plus it will be quick before you know it I promise " as he knew what you were thinking waking you from your trance you get a good hold of it and start rubbing him making him tense up and groan in irritation "doesn't feel so good now does it" taking him by surprise you start to give the tip of his member a few licks just to tease him some more then slowly as much as you can took his length in your mouth rubbing what you can't fit and start bobbing your head earning moans from the warden himself taking a hand full of your hair and making you go faster by pushing you further into his hard cock " thank god I don't have a gag reflect " you thought to your self earning more and more moans from him "ahhh y/n I, I think I'm ..... Gonna .. Cum" until he released his thick salty juices (I have no idea what that stuff is like but Im guessing that's what it's like lol 😆 anyways back to the story) inside your mouth making you swallowing as much you can wiping the rest with your wrist "don't tell me your tired after all that" you reply by giving him another passionate kiss down to his neck hearing a groan escape his lips "of course not who said I was " as he grabbed you from your wrists and pushed you down on your back " now Y/N are you sure you want to go through with this we can always wait I don't want to pressure you into this " just hearing him tell you this made you realize how much he really cared about you made you smile than you ever have in a really long time giving him a slight nod "yes I'm sure.... I love you warden" you reached out and cupped his face giving him another quick and yet passionate kiss making you moan into his mouth you were able to feel his member rub against your entrance letting out yet another moan and with that he took his member and pounded it inside you with no hesitation making you yelp out in pain 'AHHHH warden your so big it hurts" clutching onto him as hard as you can "im sorry y/n but dont worry you'll get use to it quicker this way i promise" as he kissed all your tears away giving you a minute to adjust to his size he slipped his cock out and reentered you again making you moan out in pleasure "mmm warden do that again it felt so good" the warden giving in to your demands didn't take no hesitation to thrust into you faster pleasuring you in so many ways making you a moaning mess wrapping your legs around him holding on as well as you could  giving him better opportunities to thrust into you deeper hitting you directly on your g spot making you cling onto him tighter and moaning his name out loader with him letting out a few groans "w w warden I'm about to .... Explode " was all you managed to let out most of it coming out as pants and moans " me too ...Y/N " until you both finally released making him collapse onto you but not to the point where he was crushing you until he rolled over on his back a satisfied and sweaty mess he was along with you his one true love sleeping peacefully in his arms making him smile his famous toothy grin with that cute tooth gap that you loved so much and he simply just leaned close to your ear and whispered " I love you" making you smile in your sleep leaving you both off to dream.