Part 2

*Marcels POV*

Louis' breath hitched after I squeezed his very plump bum, leaning down to his ear I whispered. "Never judge a book by it's cover."

Slowly I pulled away and looked at him, keeping my hands on his bum, looking over him I seen the others, Liam zayn and Niall, looking at us in shock.

Looking down at Louis with a raised eyebrow I chuckled, I don't know how I got this new found confidence but hell, I love it.
"Where's the drinks?" I asked Louis, he didn't say anything just slowly pointed at the kitchen, I smirked squeezing his bum roughly one more time before walking away to get a beer.

*louis' POV*

Slowly I turned around and watch Marcel walk away, looking at the boys I stumbled over my words. "Uh-I-what?!" I shrieked, Niall walked over to me with his nearly empty beer bottle in one hand and laid his empty hand on my shoulder looking at me with a straight face.

"Bet you feel stupid." Suddenly he started cracking up before chugging his been and walked away with a laughing Zayn behind him, I glared at the back of nialls head as he walked away.

"You good bro?" Liam asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder standing next to me, I took a deep breath and nodded stealing his beer.
"Yeah I'm fine, I won't let him make a fool of me, I'll show him." Liam rolled his eyes taking his beer back. "Don't do something you regret Lou." Rolling my eyes i watched him walk away and turned around looking at all the people in my house, suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull my back against their front. "Want to dance sexy?" Furrowing my eyebrows I seen Cody, a guy on the football team from school. Raising an eyebrow I moved out of his grip and shook my head. "No thanks cody." I stated, he clenched his jaw and grabbed my wrist pulling my back into him. "Too bad I don't take no for an answer." He seethed, wincing I tried to pull my arm away from him only to have him tighten it. "Bro let go!" I shouted yanking my arm harder.

"Hey dick head, I believe he wants you to stop, he doesn't want to be with a fuck boy like you." I heard Marcel's raspy voice, we both looked and seen marcel with a beer in his hand, Cody didn't let go, he just laughed.

Marcel clenched his jaw, eyes going dark, my eyes widened, I've never seen marcel like this before.

"What are you going to do about it?" Cody mocked, marcel smirked taking long strides towards us, setting his beer down on a table.
All of a sudden Cody's grip loosened on me and he was laying on the floor groaning with his hand holding his bleeding nose. I look at marcel with wide eyes as he stood over Cody and began punching him in the face more and more, snapping out of it I hurried and went to pull marcel off but he wouldn't budge. "Marcel!" I screamed, actually getting a little scared from his anger, he stopped and looked at me breathing heavily.

His face softened when he seen me and got off of a knocked out Cody, walking over to me he pulled me into a hug making me tense but I slowly hugged back.
"I don't want anything to happen to you." He whispered ever so quietly, I smiled softly and pulled back suddenly asking myself why I would pick on someone so sweet.

Before I knew it I found myself leaning in and before I could stop myself I felt my lips come in contact with Marcel's. My eyes widened and I pulled back looking at him seeing him looking at me with wide eyes. "I-I'm so sorry." I stuttered, he snapped out of it and looked at me with a dimpled smile shaking his head, he didn't say anything and just leaned forward kissing me again but this time it was more heated, I kissed back and felt him softly bite my lip making me quietly gasp, he took this as an advantage to stick his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance we he obviously won, soon we were in a full on make out session.

*3rd person*

While marcel and Louis were making out and felling all up on each other, Liam Niall and zayn were watching from afar. "I knew he always had a feeling for marcel." Niall stated sipping his 3rd beer, zayn and Liam rolled their eyes looking at Niall. "Whatever Ni, just let them do them-" zayn started. "More like do each other, I mean look at the way they're grinding on eachother, the way marcel is grabbing Louis ass." Niall paused looking at zayn and Liam. "Did you not see the way they were basically eating eachothers faces, I guarantee by the end of the night they will be- where'd they go?!" Niall cut himself off looking back to the place marcel and Louis were only to find them gone.
"While you were fantasizing about them fucking marcel dragged Louis upstairs." Liam pointed out, Niall looked at him and began laughing. "I knew it!"

*Meanwhile upstairs*

Marcel and Louis barged into a random room, closing and locking the door before crashing on the bed with Louis straddling marcel. "I'm sorry for everything I did and said to you over the years." Louis said kissing and sucking down Marcel's neck, marcel let out a breathy groan.

"I don't care about that." Marcel said flipping them over, he leaned down making out with Louis again and bit his lip making him whine as he grinds down on him rubbing their clothed cocks together.

Standing up straight marcel took off his shirt watching as Louis gaped at him, reaching out a hand he rubbed down Marcel's torso. "You are so hot." He breathed making marcel smirk.

Soon enough they were both naked, Louis was laying on the bed while Harry sat back on his knees with his hand wrapped around Louis' cock watching as the boy withered.

"Do you have any lube?" Marcel asked, Louis nodded standing up rushing over to a dresser, marcel guessed this was his room.
Louis came back with a small bottle of lube as Louis laid back down, marcel slicked up 3 fingers before slowly sliding his first finger in watching Louis' face contort. "More." Louis breathed out.

Marcel soon had his 3 fingers pumping in and out of Louis' entrance making the boy moan loudly when he hit his prostate over and over again. "I need more marcy!" Louis whined bucking his hips down on his fingers.

Pulling his fingers out he began to slick his 8in. Length up before positioning it at Louis' loosened hole. "Ready?" Marcel asked receiving a nod.

*marcels POV*

Slowly I began sliding my length into Louis stopping when I was half way until he told me I could move, it took all of my will power to stop myself from bucking my hips into him, he was so tight.
Soon enough I bottomed out and stayed still so he could adjust. "Okay move." He whispered.

I began rocking my hips back and forth at a steady speed listening to his moans while I breathed heavily and groaned whenever he'd clench around me.

Reaching down I slid an arm under him, lifting him up as I stood, he hurried and wrapped his arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"Where- oh yes- are we-fuuck- going?" He asked, I didn't answered and walked to the wall pinning him against it and began fucking into him fast and roughly, not to rough I don't want to hurt him.
"Fuck yes, right there marcel!" He moaned loudly gripping my hair pulling making me moan as I went faster. "I-I'm gonna cum." He warned me, I went faster and moved my hips in small circles and before I knew it he was cumming all over mine and his chests, he moaned out my name and that was all it took for me to thrust one more time before I came into him.

He slid off my length and  off the wall.
I walked to a connected bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth, wetting it I walked back into his room and smiled when I seen him sleeping on the bed, chuckling I shook my head wiping myself and him off from his cum before throwing the rag into a basket, I pulled on my boxers before covering him.

Walking to the other side of the bed I carefully got in and wrapped my arms around his middle before slowly pulling him into me. Smiling I kissed the back of his neck and whispered. "I would never let anything bad happen to you." With that I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of Louis' breathing.