Chapter 10

"He made her turn her humanity off?" I asked Stefan.

Stefan was catching me up on things with Elena and how Damon had ordered her to turn her humanity off after Jeremy died. Because she was sired to him she did it and she ended up burning her house down and is now living with Stefan and Damon.

"She's a completely different person now, kind of like Katherine." He sighed.

"Uck, sorry mate." I smiled at him.

"She's on the cheerleading squad now, you coming to watch them cheer?" He asked me.

"Sure." I replied and we started walking to the gym. "So now that Elena's a bitch and she's sired to Damon and she's out of love with you and all, why do you still want the cure for her?"

"I want her to change, back to the way she was." He replied.

"She'll never be the same Stefan." I told him.

He looked up at me, suspecting me.

"Ok what's up and don't say nothing because I know you too well Demi." Stefan smirked.

"I want the cure Stefan, maybe I can't tell you why and maybe you'll just have to trust me but I'm going to be the only one getting that cure." I told him. "You can either help me or help Elena."

I left him to think about it and walked on into the gym were there was many preppy cheerleaders. I spotted Stefan's school and Elena and Caroline on the squad. I hated Elena, like really hated her, I would kill her if Stefan was over her already but evidentially he's not.

I took a seat in the stands beside Matt and he smiled at me.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi Matt." I smiled at him.

"Caroline says you practically saved her life by telling your brother to give her his blood." Matt stated.

"Well I couldn't have her dying now." I shrugged.

"That was nice of you." He told me.

"I'm sorry about Jeremy Matt. I know most of the attention will be around Elena but I know you miss him too, you deserve some attention too." I said.

"In a town filled with vampires, witches, originals and hybrids attention is the last thing I'll get." He laughed.

"Well you should get some attention and if you ever need it I'm here." I told him.

"You?" He asked me.

"Well Jeremy's dead, Elena's a bitch, Tyler's skipped town so it looks like I'm the only option left." I smirked.

I tore my eyes from Matt as the competition started. I watched as Caroline's team took their spot on the mat as they began their routine. It was a basic routine until it got to the end were they threw Caroline and Elena was supposed to catch her but she didn't and she let Caroline fall.

Matt and I immediately jumped up and ran down to Caroline. I crouched down to her to see if she was ok.

"Caroline, Caroline, are you ok?" I asked her.

"Of course I am." She said jumping up and rubbing her neck. "I'm going to kill Elena."

"Mind if I help?" I smirked

"I was meant to thank you for the klaus biting me thing." She stuttered.

"Don't mention it." I smiled

I thought it might be good to get along with the girl my twin brother loved even if she didn't like me that much yet and we couldn't really stand each other.