Da end c:

Crainer was alone,and sad,not even an hour has passed and Crainer misses Ssundee,so he decided to go visit him,Crainer's dad was a guard there,so he thought it would be easy.

"Hi Crainer,what are you doing here?" Crainer's dad asked,curiosity in his eyes,"I'm here to visit someone" Crainer said a bit excited,"You mean the guy with the sunglasses that killed someone? no i won't let you see him" he said,Crainer felt sad "But,why?" he asked sadly,"Because he kills,if you get close to him he would kill you" Crainer frowned "He wont,i know he wouln't,please?" Crainer begged "For the last time,no,now go home or something" he said as he turned around for a moment,"But dad i love him!" he shouted,his dad turned around,wideeyed and shocked "You WHAT?!?!?" At this point Crainer didn't care "YOU HEARD ME!!!AND I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU CALL ME A GAY FREAK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,I DONT EVEN CARE!!" Crainer screamed at his dad and stomped his way out,not caring about people starring weardly at him,Crainer felt like crying,he knew that Ssundee didn't do that on purpose,he was just protecting him and lost his sunglasses,he knew that Ssundee isn't a monster,its not his fault being so violent when you see behind the glasses,Crainer was sad,but then he got the idea to help him escape,Crainer knew that prison as good as his own house,his dad always took him too explore when he was little,who knew that all that exploration was finally useful.

Crainer already had a plan ready,all he had to do was pack some stuff and wait until night,he would wait a whole eternety just for Ssundee.
**************
It was midnight,everybody was asleep,except for Crainer,he took his stuff and ran away from his house.

Crainer got to the prison and silently got in,avoiding gaurds and stuff,he looked around the cells until he found Ssundee,he aperently cryed himself to sleep on the floor,because his cheeks where wet,Ssundee woke up and saw Crainer,he was surprised,"Crainer..?" he said,Crainer smiled at him and Ssundee walked to the bars that took them apart,even if they were standing right in front of eachother,Ssundee felt that between the bars it still felt like if Crainer was in a totally different place,"I missed you" Ssundee said,"I missed you too" Crainer answered "And we are leaving this place"  Ssundee smiled for a moment,but it wore off "Crainer,I can't leave,I'm a monster" Ssundee said sadly,"Your'e not a monster,your'e beautiful" Crainer said,Ssundee smiled and blushed,Crainer blushed too,"But theres bars between us,it feels like if you are far,far away" Ssundee said as tears formed in his eyes,"Its okay,Ssundee" Crainer said as he stroked Ssundee's messy hair,but Crainer accidently made Ssundee's sunglasses fall off,he could see his icy blue eyes shine with the moonlight that came from the cell's window,Crainer stared at his eyes, waiting for it to happen,by there suprise,his eyes didn't move,he looked perfectly normal.

Crainer realized that as long that he's with Ssundee he won't loose control,Ssundee picked up his glasses and put them on,"Just in case" he explained, Crainer took out of his pocket a paper clip,he unfolded it and stuck it in the lock that closed the cell's door,he succesfully opened it and Ssundee  suprised kissed Crainer,Crainer was shocked,he never thought he felt the same ,"I love you" Ssundee whispered,"I love you too" Crainer said while smiling, he grabbed Ssundee by the hand and started running to escape,not only prison, but the village that thought that Ssundee was a monster,Crainer would never let the story repeat,so he's taking Ssundee somewhere safe "Where are we going Crainer?" Ssundee asked with curiosity that you could actually see in his eyes,"Somewhere far,far away,where we can be ourselfs without being judged and live the life we deserve",Ssundee smiled and kept running with Crainer,he finally got the life he deserved.

Yea i know this book is bad, im horrible at writing books XD