Chapter 2

Since Halloween is quite close (in my mind at least) I chose a song that has somewhat creepy moments, barely. But I do love this song and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

^ - ^

"Umm...a Death the Kid? Strange name, but no matter. Come out Mr. Kid." You gasped at the name, you were even more surprised that the boy from your dream walked in the classroom.

(*☻-☻*)

"How about you tell us something about yourself, Mr. Kid." The teacher looked over at him. He nodded. "Symmetry is key. Everything must be ascetically perfect. And yes, the stripes are natural." Some kids snickered and giggled, but you just stared.

Vivian elbowed you. "Hey, N/N, quit staring! You seem like a creep!" He caught your stare, your eyes locking. You blushed and looked away. "Alright Mr. Kid, take you your seat please. Choose any you like." He nodded and chose a seat...directly in front if you. You mentally face-palmed.

(*☻-☻*)

You stared down at your uneaten lunch. "Hey, N/N, you okay?" Vivian was giving you a look of concern. "I'm fine, I promise." You put on a smile, showing her that you really were fine. She grinned back. "Tell the truth." Courtney wasn't as liable to your words.

"You groaned. "Fine! That new boy, the Kid guy, I saw him in my dreams." you blushed and looked down at your feet. Vivian giggled. "Is our little girl falling in love?" She started making kissing noises. "Oh, Kid, I love you so much!" You slapped her head.

Scurried footsteps sounded behind you and you glanced over your shoulder to see the Kid character. You blushed a little and slapped Vivian's head again. "Wait, stop! You're ruining the symmetry!" You gave him a confused look. He gasped at your own hair.

You raised an eyebrow and he just stared. He rushed forward so your faces were inches apart. (wild Poods appears "now kiss" :P) You blushed and he raised his hands and...started messing with your hair? You were confused and tried pulling away, but a firm grip was placed on the back if your head.

"Stay still." he hissed and even Courtney held back laughter. You stared into his eyes, losing yourself in his yellow orbs. He stepped back and smiled. "There. Perfectly symmetrical. It looks good on you" Vivian couldn't help but "Aww!" at the sight of a blushing you and a smiling Kid. He then passed you a note.

You glanced down at it. "Goodbye F/N." You gasped slightly. "How do you know my name?" After looking back up, you realized he was gone.

"Meet me by the west wing hall. I need to talk to you. <3~DtK"

(*☻-☻*)

You stood, waiting, in the hall in the west wing. Kid rushed over to you. "Sorry for making you wait. Now I need to say this, I've seen you in my dreams." he explained with a straight foward attitude. "Oh-WAIT WHAT? Your dreams? I may sound crazy, but I've seen you there to. In my dreams." you glanced at him before staring at your shoes. "What was your dream?" he asked you.

You glanced up and back down. "I was in a forest, when you fell out if a bush, then we started dancing." you blushed heavily at this. "Hmm...peculiar. My dream was mostly the same, except we were at a party, hosted by my father, I met you and we also started dancing." He picked your chin up, forcing to look in his eyes. "Well, it seems that fate has chosen for our lives to intertwine. What do you think?" You blushed harder, and even harder when he placed a kiss on your cheek, letting his lips linger. He simply said goodbye, leaving you to stand there, questioning yourself what just happened.

-TBC-