Caught!

I could feel my stomach rumbling as I tossed and turned trying to stop the pain from the lack of food, I thought a few times about taking some extra rations, but kept telling myself no, that it's wrong and that we all feel the same.
But after some time I decided that it was time for me to be selfish... After all it's everyone for themselves down here, gulping once, I slowly and quietly stood up and climbed out of the small tent, so that no one else would notice.
As I was walking to the area in which the rations were kept I was constantly thinking that someone was awake and looking, but I put it up to paranoia, I grabbed some dried roots and berries and began stuffing them into my mouth when a hand reached around and held it over my lips while turning me to face them I stopped breathing and then saw who it was, "Bellamy" I gasped in a soft tone, he kissed me, we had been having a secret relationship for the last 2 or so months, I kissed him back holding him tight, "what are you doing?" He said with anguish, I bowed my head "I'm sorry I-I'm just so hungry and..." I said too ashamed to Finnish my sentence, he lifted my head and met eyes with mine "it's ok I know how u feel I won't tell" he said reassuring me, "you will just have to pay me back some how" he tells me with a smirk on his face, I giggle"well then take me to the bunker" I say now chuckling, with one swing he picks me up as if he's cradling a baby.
We arrive at the bunker and immediately I push him on the floor that we padded with blankets, he is now sitting there, I take off his shirt and loosen the Buckle on his belt, then I stand up In front of him and began undressing slowly, first my shirt, I unbutton it and let it slip off my arms still keeping contact with Bellamy's eyes, then I kicked my shoes to the side and began seductively swaying my hips to the side and round slowly and with small movements and at the same time undoing my trousers, they fall to my ankles and I flick them to the side with my feet, I could see I was getting a big rise from Bellamy's cock and so I turned it up a bit undoing my bra and flinging it across the floor then the same with my underwear, Bellamy's breathing was beginning to speed up, I walked over and gently pushed his chest so that he lay down. I sat with my clit pulsating on his chest as he breathed, I then got up and went around to his feet and from the ankle down pulled his pants off with his boxers at the same time, the large pulsating cock flung up in anticipation, "ooh you're very eager" I said as I climbed back onto his chest, this time facing toward the eager beast with my back to Bellamy's face, I spat into my hand and slowly began to pump up and down gently, I could hear slight moaning from Bellamy but I wanted more, I then wrapped my mouth around the cock and begun to Bob up and down slowly getting faster I pulled the huge cock from my mouth making sure to get all the precum juices in my mouth as Bellamy let out a loud moan, I got up, turning around and about to sit onto his pipe when he pushes me onto my back and takes charge, he puts both my legs on both of his shoulders and holds my hands above my head, then without warning pushes his cock into my tight hole, " ah!!" I let out a painful and pleasureful gasp, he gets deeper and harder and we moan over and over, then suddenly he pulls his dick out and explodes all over my chest covering me with his warn cum, and I too have juices poring out of my small hole, he lies down next to me and we look at the ceiling in pure pleasure and completely fulfilled, we fall asleep clasping hands.