~T-H-I-R-T-Y-N-I-N-E~

~Lars POV~ 

 "That dude's your dad!?" I yell, but Sadie quickly covers my mouth with her hand. The giggling in the other room stops, but then slowly starts over again. 

 "Yes, yes. He is." I grab her hand and put it back towards her. 

 "The guy who you said left because he thought you were trash?" I whisper to her, feeling myself start to boil inside. Sadie nods. 

 "But my mom brought him home last night..and I guess she gave him another chance." I start to imagine her mother with this big gorilla-like dude. 

 "But, your mom is..." I try to think of the right words, but realize I just dug my grave. 

 "Isn't that type?" Sadie says. I nod. As she continues to wrap the bandage around and around my hand, I start to stare at her. 

 Wow, I can't believe we aren't together... 

 I really messed up. 

 "Sadie; I'm sorry." She stops what she's doing, but still stares at my hand.

 "I know what I said was...a jerky move- but I never ever meant it. You know that right?" She doesn't answer. As we sit in complete silence, she suddenly stops covering my scarp, and put the rest of the bandages in the cabinet. 

 "Sadie-" Before anything else happens, I hear a thunderous boom, making me jump. 

 "I guess it's gonna start raining soon." She says, as she's about to open the door, until a big hand opens it up for us. It's her dad. 

 "What are the both of you doing here?" His eyes suddenly look at me, and I feel myself start to sweat again. His eyes are wide and full of rage. 

 "It's nothing Daren." Sadie says as she hops off the sink, and grabs my hand. 

 "I'm just about to walk Lars home." As I get up, she starts to lead me out. 

 "You better be back right after." He says, with some sort of warning in his voice. As Sadie slams the front door behind us, I look at the sky and see dark grey clouds rolling in. 

 "Lets go." Sadie says, having her head down and starting to walk ahead of me. I quickly put my hood up and speed walk to her side. 

 "Heard from any of those government guys?" Sadie says, as she starts to look at me. Then I hang my head, shoving my hands in my pockets. 

 "No..." 

 "How, about your parents?" I go silent. As we only walk, we hear another rumble of thunder, I sniffle softly. 

 "Did you have any other people adopt you?" She asks, and I feel myself growl, annoyed; and a bit angry. As we start to walk past the beach side, I turn and sit on the stone ledge. 

 "D'You ever...like...I dunno...get really angry...and like...lose control?" Sadie says. I dart my eyes to her. 

 "Are you mocking me?!" Sadie holds her hands up, trying to calm me down. 

 "W-Wha!? No!" I slowly calm down, and Sadie stares at the sea, as the clouds start to cover the sun. 

"Sometimes I just feel..." She sighs,and I narrow my eyes brows, but the slowly arch as she says, hugging herself. 

 "Scared..."

 ~Sadies POV~ 

 I start to feel myself open up to Lars; just like how we used to be. 

 "I'm used to being in control. I mean..." I rub my arm, not daring to look at him in the eyes. 

 "At least of myself...maybe some situations...it's frightening...getting so upset I just..." Even though I just started talking, Lars says,

 "Don't be scared Sadie...seriously, toughen up. I'm never in control...Do I look scared? Tch..." I shrug at his response,

 "Yes? No? I dunno Lars...I can't read you." 

 "WELL GOOD!! THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE!!" He yells at me, and I look at him, surprised. 

 "YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING! Just..." I feel my defensive side start to awaken. 

 "SAYS WHO!? Maybe I was just saving you the embarrassment, Lars! I know you more than you think!" Lars eyes widen and a blush starts to appear. Suddenly, he gets up and starts to walk away, his hands in his pockets; and head down. I yell to him, 

 "HEY!! Don't walk away!!" He still continues to walk, and I quickly get up and follow him, close behind. 

 "C'mon Lars...! Tell me then! Teach me to be as 'brave' as you!" He suddenly stops, and I stop too, feeling my voice turn into a yell; almost a scream, 

 "Tell me how to be composed!-" I feel my fists start to clench up, as I scream at him, 

 "SINCE YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THAT!!" I unclench my fists, and I look at Lars.

 "I'm.." His head turns to me, and tears are flowing down his face, and his face is full of rage, and the thunder starts up again, and rain starts to come down along with it. 

 "NOT!!" He screams back at me. I look at him, and he continues to cry. 

 "'Save me the embarrassment'? You think you know me!?" I start to feel the pain of my own words as I bite my bottom lip. I let Lars continue. 

 "You don't know anything! I HATE IT! I'm ALWAYS..." He suddenly lets out a puff of breath, and the rain tries it's hardest to hide his tears, but I can still see them.

 "I'm ALWAYS scared...this doesn't just go away...it's always there. Like...reminders..." I start to take small steps towards him. 

 "I just get...angry. What else am I s'posed to do?! I'm scared of..." 

 "This." I slowly hang my head, and I step right infront of him. 

 "I...I'm sorry, Lars...really..." My hand slowly reaches towards his, and his crying stops suddenly.

 "I know I can't force you to open up..." My hand shakes slightly, and Lars looks right at me. 

 "But like...it's fine. It's not weak or...anything." My hand touches his, and I hold it gently, my fingers intertwining with his.

 "You don't have to be alone...none of us do. OK?" I look him in the eyes, and he does the same to me. Then he starts to cry all over again, but with happy tears, but he still tries to wipe them away. As the rain start to pour on us, he grips my hand firmly, and our hands shake slightly from how tight he holds it, not wanting to let go. As we both stop our crying, he suddenly lifts me up, and hugs me close to him, and I hug him back, hicupping softly from crying. As the rain drenches the both ofus, Lars looks me in the eyes, and I do the same, pressing my forehead against his, and he says softly. 

 "Then let's be together." And with that, his lips collide with mine, in a deep, passionate kiss in the rain. 

HI GUYS!! 

HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW!!

DON'T FORGET TO READ, LIKE, VOTE, AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!

KEEP IT SIMPLE!!

~Easy_As_123