Tour "Guide"? or Tour Date? (Arissa's P.O.V)

Waking up at 7:30 gave me proof that i'm not a morning person. I got up from the bed, made my way to the kitchen and put the kettle on. While that was on, i opened the fridge to see what should i have with my coffee. There was that bowl of leftover sweetened strawberries me and L had last night, there was also the strawberry and vanilla cake, a box of strawberry and cream Lindt chocolates and cinnamon donuts. I figure i should have the rest of that strawberry and vanilla cake since i don't think just strawberries by itself will satisfy.

After making my cup of coffee, I made my way to the bedroom/lounge room and put the plate of strawberry and vanilla cake as well as my cup of coffee on the coffee table that was in between the TV and my bed. I turned the TV on and the news came up and another murder with yet another unknown cause has apparently been made.

I bet L has seen it and i have a feeling he could cancel our little tour guide throughout the town. Whilst the news was on, i decided to check on my laptop if i had any emails from either mum or my sister or even my dad. But there was nothing. No email from nobody...not even my friends.

It is true that i've been distant from my friends but they know i'm always busy...but then again, i always make these stupid excuses to not get out of the house.

I suddenly got a call on the home phone and it was L's number. I have a feeling he could cancel our little 'date' today.

I answered it "Hey L."

"Hey Arissa." i heard L answer back but he sounded happy.

"Did you see the news?" i asked him with a blank expression on my face.

"Don't think for a second that i'm ditching you today!" he chuckled. "And don't think that i can't hear the disappointment in your voice. Yes, i saw the news but i already told Matsuda and Watari to take care of it while i, uh...well i told Matsuda and Watari that i'm just touring you around the town but, it'll be a little different and you want to know why?"

I felt my heart skip a beat when he said 'different'. "Why and how will it be different?" i asked him.

"Well..." he hummed. "You'll see." he giggled.

Ooh, he's teasing me! That bastard...but i'll play along. "Awwwwww! Not even a hint?" i whined like a child, making a fake pouty face.

I could feel myself giggling inside and i'm just sitting down on my bed, stuffing a piece of strawberry and vanilla cake in my mouth. I don't know what it is truly but when i'm nervous or excited, i always seem to stuff food in my mouth. I guess i'm just very excited that i eat so much!!

"Well...no. But i promise, today will be marked the greatest day ever...just hope we don't run into Misa and Light. " L laughed and i went along since the both of us really don't like Misa and Light much.

"Yeah, let's hope not." i cackled.

"Anyway, i should be getting ready, maybe i could get your cell phone number when i pick you up?" L asked cutely.

"Yes you may. I should be getting ready, too." i chuckled.

"Wear something nice for me-i mean uh...just wear something nice please? I'll see you later." He replied with a giggle then hung up.

"I knew it." i whispered to myself. "He's purposely trying to make this just a 'tour guide date' rather than just a fancy romantic date."

I opened my closet to reveal all the dresses that i wear for going out and for wearing around the house. I picked one that was milky pink and had unicorns, cupcakes and strawberries on it and my bow had a strawberry pendant too! I wore pale pink wedges, painted my nails milky pink, oh god SO MUCH PINK! So to change the color a bit but keeping to the strawberry theme, I got out my strawberry red lipstick and put that on my lips and like my lip gloss, it's also strawberry scented! Finally to top off the strawberry theme, I even wore black pantyhose that had vine-like lines and it had leaves and strawberries growing out. I honestly think this whole outfit could make Lawliet drool when he sees me and I think all he'll be in the mood for is strawberries all day!

I checked the time (2:30 PM), it's still early, i guess. I made my way to the bathroom to check myself out and make sure nothing is messed up then i suddenly hear my home phone ring...AGAIN! God, it's as if, like, he knows when to call me. I march right up to the home phone but i see the number is not Lawliet's...i don't know if i should answer it and since I am a cautious person, I decided not to answer it. Ignoring the phone call, I went back to the bathroom to check myself out again but just as i got to the friggin door way of said room, i heard knocking on my front door. 

Then i heard a voice which sounded exactly like L's voice. "Arrisa?! You in there?! It's me, L! Are you ready to go?"

I made a quiet gasp to myself. 'Holy crap, he's here!'

"Uhhh...almost! Just let me get my stuff!" i replied back as i jumped on my bed to grab my bag that had my phone, wallet, portable make-up mirror and keys for the apartment.

I  quickly get back up off from the bed and i made sure that my dress wasn't crumpled or stuffed up. I checked the back of myself, 'Okay, that's fine.' then i check the mirror on my wall next to the TV, 'Okay i'm alright, i look cute! Now to go out on my little "tour guide date" tonight.' finally, i walk up to the front door and open it to reveal L, holding a little pink bag which seemed a little suspicious to me.

"From what i can tell from your expression looking at this little bag i'm holding, you think it's drugs or something." L chuckled as he held the pink bag in front of my face.

"Well, it certainly doesn't smell like it." i snorted. "What's in it, Ryuzaki?"

"It's little heart candies, strawberry flavored. I thought you might like it since you like your sweets as much as me, although you don't eat so much of it." he said as he put his hands in his pockets.

He seemed to have a look like he saw a ghost or something. "Are you alright? You look like you didn't get any sleep." i asked him to be sure if he's hiding something.

"N-no i didn't. I-i uh had to investigate the murder that happened recently. But no worry, no worry!" He replied with that weird look  still plastered on his face. "Shall we go for our tour date-i mean tour guide?"

I hesitated for a moment then i shook off my weird suspecting feeling. "Yeah. Let's go!" 

L offered me his arm and i gladly hung onto him as he guided me to the limo. He let me go inside first and as i sat down, i saw a man with medium shiny black hair and he was in a tuxedo. L followed me inside the car and he sat next to me in a crouched position he's always in.

"Why hello there! You're Arissa Mariah Sakura i presume?" he happily greeted me.

"U-uh y-yes. Yes i'm Arissa and you must be...Matsuda, correct?" i replied to him with a smile.

"Ryuzaki told me a lot about you." He chuckled as he winked at me which made me blush.

I guess my outfit must be very appealing but i could feel a negative energy coming from L, giving Matsuda the stink eye.

"Matsuda, i would prefer you keep silent for now whilst you're organizing that Kira case file." L growled under his breath.

Matsuda just gulped and kept his eye on the file he had in his hands and flipped through the documented reports on all the murders involving the crime master Kira. Is L this mean to his workers? If he is, how come he's not so mean to me? There's only one way to find out.