Spin the Bottle?

*Ariana's POV*

"Ok mom love u bye" I walk in and see all of my class and of course Destiny. "Hey girl I didn't think you would come" "ya I just came from I hop plus I couldn't miss this" "well I'm glad u came and look who is here" (talking inside her head) omg is that him?it can't be? What was he doing here? "Oh ya (blushes)"

*1 hour later (outside)*

"Hey why don't we play spin the bottle, Ari u go first but let's make the rules different,if the bottle lands on some one you have to make out with that person for 1 minuet deal?" "ok,but what if it lands on a girl, cuz I'm not a lesbian (laughs)" "u have to hump for 10 seconds with out stopping ok rules clear now?" "Ya I guess let's play" "awesome hey Daniel why don't you start?" "Ok (spins the bottle) "(talking in her head) plz not me plz not me,even though I have had a huge crush on him it would be super awkward to make out with him in font of everyone." "Ummmm... Ari it landed on you" "shit, I knew that was going to happen"

*Daniels POV*

When the bottle landed on Ari I was so happy because I have had a major crush on her and I knee sh liked me too. It felt so awkward, we both got up and went to a corner and it was dead silent. I looked at her and just leaned in for a kiss then next thing u know it the kiss was so passionate that we forgot about the time. I mean is this really happening I'm I literally making out with my dream girl. When we finally pulled apart we saw everyone making out so we looked at each other and then continued.

*Ariana's POV*

We couldn't stop it was just so hard. I mean like he was my dream guy and it was the perfect time and the way he looked at me was just so different than how he looked at his ex's. When we realized we had been making out for over five minuets I pulled away and said " this doesn't feel right I mean u never even have talked to me and now were making out" "(he laughs) I know and the truth is because I have a huge crush on u" "wow really I didn't think u would ever be into me, I mean look at me I'm a wreck" "but not to me, to me your perfect the way u are" At that moment I couldn't help it but smile.
_________________________________________

HEY GUYS SO WHAT DID U THINK OF THE SECOND CHAPTER? I KNOW ITS KINDA LONG BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED IT! DONT BE A SHY READER/COMENT VOTE! XOXO SUZZIE <3
P.S. This is based on a true story