Chapter 2

Warning this chapter contain mature scenes

Eli P.O.V
"Well, this is it," I said while opening the apartment door.
"I love it," Clare told me.
"And I love you."
I kissed Clare and she kissed back. I walked over to the nearest wall and pressed are bodies on it.
"Jump," I told Clare in between kisses.
Clare put her legs around my waist while her hands were tugging my hair. I bite her lower lip asking for entrance and Clare gladly open her mouth while I slide my tough inside her mouth. Our toughs battle for domanice, but of course I won. Our toughs didn't miss a single spot in each other mouth. I carried Clare into our bedroom without breaking the kiss. I lad her back down on the bed. I started to kiss down her neck and each time sucking harder. When I reached her sweet spot. I heard her moan. I kept kissing until there was a hickey on her neck. I crashed my lips back on her lips. Clare's hand started to trace my abs. Clare started to tug at my shirt so I took it off. We kept kissing until I took Clare shirt off and thought maybe this is going to far. Clare must have read my mind because she gave me a reassuring smile. We continued where we were at. I took off Clare's bra as I started to suck her left breast when I heard Clare moan my name. She took off my shorts and I took her off. I then took off her underwear with my teeth.
"Eli, you have condoms, right?" Clare ask me.
"Of course I do," I reassured her.
I took off my boxer and put on the condom.
"Are you sure Clare. I don't-"
"Eli, I'm positive that I want to have sex with you," Clare cut me off before I could finish my sentence.
I pushed myself into Clare. I started to thrush slowly until Clare told me to go faster. Clare wrapped her legs around my waist making me go deeper, which led to Clare moaning. Clare dug her fingernails into my back and arching her back.
"Eli, right there."
I knew that I had hit Clare G spot so I thrusted faster.
"I'm about to cum," I told Clare right before I pulled out.
I pulled Clare right next to me and before we knew it sleep took over both of us.