Chapter 20

I had no inspiration to write about what happened after Alina pissed Zayn off, so I forwarded it to after that.

Recap:

'Get your facts straight before making assumptions, dear.' He says angrily.

'Now, the fun shall begin.' He smirks as hands around me pop out of the ground, struggling to grab my legs.

Quote of the Chapter:

Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon

Alina's POV:

Louis looks over at me, a small frown forming.

'You don't feel good?'

'No, I'm sorry, Lou.' I lie.

The truth is, I just didn't want to go anywhere.

Zayn showed me horrible things.

And I could barely stomach the thought of them.

But Aphrodite is okay.

I hate him. I hate him so much.

He furrows his eyebrows, 'Have you...'

'No! How could you think I would start that again?'

I never stopped, though.

He bites his lip, 'I'm sorry, Alina. It's just...you aren't eating...and you lock yourself up in your room all day.'

'I'm fine.' I snap.

Louis sighs, 'Okay. I'm sorry for bothering you.'

Guilt washes over me, 'Louis...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just not feeling so good.'

He shrugs, 'It's fine. Feel better, babe. I love you.'

'I love you, too.' I smile, closing my eyes like I'm going to bed.

He closes my door and I stand up as soon as I hear him leave for school.

I grab my small night light and open the closet, my lamp lighting up the inside.

'I'm not dealing with you.' I murmur, plugging the light in the outlet in the closet.

I go to my bathroom and turn on the light.

Looking straight in the mirror, Harry appears.

'Getting rid of us so fast?'

'Afraid so.'

'I may not be able to get to you, but he still can. He haunts dreams, doll. What are you going to do? Stay awake?' He cackles.

'I'll do anything to get rid of you, assholes.' I sneer, picking up my hairbrush and hitting the mirror with such force, making it shatter onto the ground.

I let a deep breath out as a feeling I haven't felt hits me.

Relief. Relief, he's gone.

Louis got home earlier at about 2:40, and now it's 10:29.

I walk out of my room and head to the kitchen and open a cabinet full of different pills.

My eyes wander over the different varieties of pills. I grab a bottle with green letters on them that say, Awake 24/7.

I then make a pot of coffee, and grab a cup and the pot.

I walk back to my room and close the door.

Grabbing my earphones, I open the lid to the pills and dump two in my hand.

I dry swallow the pills and put my earphones in my ears, blasting my playlist.

Taking a sip of coffee, I think bitterly, game on.

----

Woooooo. SO sorry for not updating. I forgot I had half this chapter done, oops.