Revenge

She sat there, dried tears and smudged makeup caked on her face, phone shattered, across the room and a slight dent in the wall was visible from her bed. Even though it was months after they had broken up, he got a new girlfriend. She was frustrated. He was the only one that liked her for her. The only one that saw the real her. She was more than frustrated. She was furious. Did he not even feel slightly bad about dating so early? Of course not. She knew he was heartless. After all she did date him for a long time. Too long. Her heart still raced with anger and disgust and she had the urge to strangle something. She could feel her face become hot with anger. A flicker of an idea popped into her head. Her heart rate slowed tremendously and a grin grew across her face. A sinister grin.
~•~•~•~•~
She spent most of her time in her kitchen, planning. She had to make this perfect. It took her a total of two days to perfect it. She learned it all from the internet and YouTube. Thank god for them or else she would have nothing. She was giddy with excitement as she finished. After two days of thinking this over and over, she was never more happy in her life. Another thing she was thankful for; Facebook. Without that she wouldn't have known where he and his new 'girlfriend' would have been today, except that they both like to tell other people they don't really know on social media that they were going to be at the local mall all day. Her plan could not be more perfect than it already was. She grabbed all of her things she needed and left, heading for the mall.
Once at the mall, she felt more and more excited. She clutched the cellphone in her hand as tight as she could, her knuckles becoming white. Then she spotted them. They were walking away from her, holding hands. Her need for this was eating through her and she speed walked closer and closer, trying not to get as many looks as possible. She was five feet away from them both, when she said his name, stopping him from his tracks. They both spun around, and his gaze hardened. Her adrenaline was the highest it has ever been. She smiled widely at them both, and without breaking the smile, said "Good luck getting a date in hell". She closed her eyes, and pressed the cellphone button she was desperately waiting two days for, and heard the three, beautiful beeps, before feeling her chest explode.