Cake

-From Calum-
To Lukey Poo: Hey Lukey!

-From Lukey Poo-
To Cali: Cal, go to bed...its 1:30!

-From Calum-
To Lukey Poo: I can't sleep without you :(

-From Lukey Poo-
To Cali: fine, I'll be over in a second...but if I get caught I blame you!

-From Calum-
To Lukey Poo: yay!

Luke got up outta his bed as he sat his phone down, grabbed some jeans and put them on along with a shirt that was just laying on the ground. He didn't wanna stink, so he put some cologne on.

After he was done, he didn't bother with his hair, he was just gonna go to Calum's house.

He grabbed his keys and backpack, then jumped out his window trying to be really quite.

He gets to his car and quickly starts it and races off to Calum's house.

-

He gets outta his car and walks to the side of the house, where Calum's window was. He knocked lightly then saw the brown eyed boy jump up and quickly open the winos for me.

As I stepped in I started to attack him with small kisses on the mouth. "I missed this." He giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Calum." I whispered into his ear. He smiled and looked down. "I love you too Lukey." He then looked back up at me. I kissed his lips again causing him to blush.

After about a few minutes of kissing back and forth, I finally grabbed his waist pinned him against the wall. We started to make out as I pulled down his pants slowly. He smiled as he made out meaning he wanted it.

I pulled his pants down all the way leaving his boxers still on. I put my hand on his dick and moved my hand up and down. He moaned softly onto my lips making me smirk.

He started to tug on my jeans, what a horny bitch. I happily take them off revealing I had no boxers on. He giggled and wrapped his fingers around my dick. I bit my lip roughly and moved my hands inside his boxer, making them touch his butt.

He started to stroke my dick slowly making me moan a little and closed my eyes. He sucked on my jaw as he started to stroke my dick faster. I throw my head back as he was stroking really fast now. After a little bit, I felt like I was gonna cum. "I'm gonna cum baby!" I moaned as I pressed my lips against his bare skin on his neck.

He smiled and knelt down so his mouth was open ready for me to cum. He kept stroking as I came in his mouth and I gave a fairly loud moan. He swallowed my cum then stands up face to face with me. "Fuck, aren't your parents home?" I ask whispering a little. He nodded. "It's ok Lukey, they won't hear." He winked at me.

I giggled as I pressed my lips against his and stared to speak. "Bend over Cali." I whispered into his ear. He went over to his bed and bent over onto the bed and looked at me with those big brown eyes and spread his legs out for me. I bit my lip and lined my dick with his ass hole. His ass was so tight as I pushed into him slowly he moaned so loud I was getting a manger boner inside him.

As I started to thrust faster I heard something. "Calum what was that?" I started to panic a little, I wasn't suppose to be here first, and my parents know Calum's so if I get caught his mom will talk to mine. I defiantly don't want them to know I've been fucking there son.

"Baby, we have to finish this later." He said pulling away from me. I frowned, he kissed my lips and quickly puts clothes on. I did the same.

Note. It is like 2:00 in the morning. Calum walked out the door, all I could see was some lights on. I just sat on his bed and waited for him.

The next thing I know I hear people yelling. I listen to only here. "What the fuck are your making so many noises at two in the morning!" It was his mom who was yelling. "More like moaning!" His dad added, then Calum came running in his room and pulled the blankets over him as he got into his bed.

About an hour later, someone knocked on the door then opened it. I was cuddled against Calum and didn't have enough time to run away where. Calum quickly sat up and put the blankets over me to "try" and I hide me.

"We're sorry for our yelling." His dad said in a calm voice. "He now know, teenage aged boys like to...try new things." Calum gasps and huffs at them. "By the way, we know Luke's in here." My heart started pounding as Calum pulled the blankets off half way. "H-hi." I says nervously. They just laugh and walk out the door. Calum gets up and locks his door.

"I'm tired Lukey, we can finish later." He kissed my lip and cuddled up next to me fell asleep.

"Alright Cali"

[]Authors Note:[]
Yes...this is my first Cake fan fiction. No...I'm not good at it...and this story is really graphic x3 I hope you liked it!! Sorry if there Grammar or spelling errors!

~PierceTheCake