Chapter Three

The picture on top is Luke's house

{Isabella Pov}

The bright sun wake's me up from a sleepless night because I keep dreaming about Harry death but I sit up to stretch before leaving the bed and walk into my attached bathroom. The shower has shades of thin glass blue titles but the flooring is rocks that feels like a massage and a ceiling mount rain shower head is in the middle. A chocolate brown floating vanity with a white granite counter top to finish the look is a glass bowl sink and the floors are heated hard wood title. I strip off my clothes to walk into the shower turning on the warm water helps my sore muscles and use strawberry scented body wash. Shut off the shower to leave the naked changing into my undergarments and slip on a white plaited strap cami top but hop into my worn out denim shorts unladylike. To complete the look I slip on a pair of brown leather combat boots before heading down stairs but see a police car outside in front of are house. A male police officer comes into view holding a plastic bag of drugs with a stupid smirk forming on his lips but see mom's eyes looking at me with anger and worry.The officer has black hair that shows fade blonde highlights with chocolate brown eyes and notice tattoo's peeking out under his tight form fitting uniform shirt but didn't expect snack bites. 

"Can you please turn around miss" The officer said holding handcuffs. "Please officer I know my daughter wouldn't do this" Mom said has I listen to the officer orders. "The person send this patch to your address with her name on it miss" The officer said feeling the hold metal handcuffs around my wrist. "Why am I being arrested sir?" I ask being roughly grab by my arm to walk me out of the house. "Possession of illegal drugs" The office said helping me into the backseat before getting in himself to drive off. "So is your boss like your little ventriloquist or is he too scared to do the dirty work by himself?" I asked to hear him growl in anger. "There is no way you'll be able to talk this way to the boss" Officer said chuckling at the end pissing me off. "That wouldn't stop me" I say frustrating in my voice. "That pretty little face will be bruise up because of your behavior" He spits looking at his name tag to see it's Calum. The rest of are car ride was very quiet but wasn't long because Calum pulls up to a beautiful massive modern house on the ocean with incredible view but never expecting a gang leader owning this type of house at all. My hands can't stop shaking to begin sweating nervously being roughly pull out of the back seat but walks in without even knocking to come in.

A firework chandelier is hang in the middle bright's up the place that has warm chocolate brown hard wood floors running throw out and cream color walls splashed of red accents peaces. Black leather comfy sectional sofa to goes perfectly with the round glass coffee table but welcoming elegant place turned into intimidating, frightful house. Brown boots come into view to hear "Hello sweetheart I'm Luke" to snap my head up gasping at the site of the most beautiful I seen. A dangerous smirk plaster on those light pink full lips that shows off a black ring piercing match's the eyebrow one and has stunning sky blue eyes but are cold. Is muscular telling me working out five days are a important but give's me chills because has build himself up to kill with his own bare hands and notice a gun in his waist band sticking out in clear view. Both of his dry blood spotted sleeves are rolled up exposing all of his word and symbols tattoo's that travel all the way down to his wrist both of the arms are completely covered in ink. Has natural blonde hair that has deep green tips style in a quiff but snap of my thoughts to hear "Good luck with her mate, she's quite the feisty one". "The feisty one's are the best fuck's" Luke says licking his lips has the cold metal handcuff free my wrist letting me move them around.

 "Your a pervert!" Raising my voice but before I could stop myself I smack him a cross the face to see black eyes. Luke yanks a fistful of my hair to make me face but I choke out a sob has my scalp begin's to burn while saying "Shouldn't have done that". "S-stop! P-please!" I screamed earning a laugh from him."No can do, sweetheart" Luke says raising his hand in the air making me flick but instead punch's me in the stomach knocking me on the ground."Y-you hit me" I stutter trying to catch my breath. "Now time for the rules" Luke said pulling me off of the floor. "Can't wait" I mumble holding my stomach."You'll be doing all of the laundry in a sexy maids outfit before making a hot dinner by the time I get home sweetheart" Luke says pride write all over his face."Will not be wearing that and you have two capable hands" I said standing my ground. "Well see about that" Calum said walking into the kitchen. "My favorite part you'll be moving in permanently with me" Luke said being hand a open cold beer. "That's not going to happen" I said with anger . "After your mom found out about the drugs that might change" Luke says laughing while  showing the bag to me.  "You and your little friend planted them" I shout forming my hands into fist. "Watch yourself bitch" Calum says leaving the room to somewhere. 

"We'll talk later because I have work to finish babe" Luke said leaving a kiss on my cheek making me flick before leaving but a girl appears. The girl's body type is thick with curves and long brown curly hair with purple ends that make her hazel eyes stand out but notice she only has her nose pierced. Has on a  floral printed t-shirt that has black lace trim with black skinny jeans making the white vans pop to completely the look. "Hi I'm Shyane nice to meet you" Shyane said with a friendly smile."I'm Isabella glad to see another female!" I say pulling her into a small hug."It's mostly men in this lonely house" Shyane said has we take a seat on the sofa. "Are you two friends or more?" I ask. "Oh no just close friends that's all girly" She says chuckle."Tell me a little about yourself" I said has the front door opens. "Enjoy reading books like I can't put them down and cooking is relaxing to me" Shyane said. "Baking helps me relax so much but its a passion and love writing any chance" I say has any other man walks in but heads upstairs quickly. The man has brown flat curly hair that has black bold highlights with chocolate brown eyes but just plugs and all of his tattoo's are peeking out of white t-shirt. "You like him don't you?" I ask smirk forming on my lips. "Shh yes and his name Ashton" She whispers trying to hid the blush. "You two would be cute together!" I squeal playfully. 

"We should have a sleep over tonight!" She squeals. "That would be a good night" I said with excitement. "We are going to have a blast" Shyane says has we get up from the comfortable sofa but a chef comes in with two plates off baked chicken on top of mash potatoes and two glasses of red wine. The rest of are time together we are just talking trying to control how loud we get and just laughing about story's we tell to each other but this is the first time I'm actually enjoying myself.