10 days.

Josh's pov
I open my eyes and see the sun shining through my bedroom window, a buzzing is coming from my alarm clock and my head is pounding. I look over to the see the time. '6:53'. I woke up on time for once. I get out of my bed and almost fall from all the bright lights shining in my head.
"Ow fuck."
My head is pounding even more now and I got up too fast, so I feel light headed. Holding my head, I walk into my bathroom and open my medicine cabinet. I read the label on the new prescription pills my therapist told me to use.
"Take two tablets three times a day."
I say to myself. "Hm I wonder if this shit will actually work."
I open the bottle and pop two pills in my mouth. I put the bottle back into the cupboard. And look at myself in the mirror.
"Ten days." I whisper to myself quietly.
"Just ten more days."
I wash my face and out on some cloths. It's warm for a day here in Ohio so I put on my flannel button up and some black jeans. It may be warm but I can never let my scars show.
"Hey josh sweetie, are you ready?"
My mom says from outside my door.
I grab my back pack and open my door
"Morning mom" I say and she hugs me
"Did you take your meds?" I nod my head and walk out of the door. I grab the keys and make my way down stairs.
Me and my mom say goodbye to each other and I'm on my way to school.
-------------------------------------------
"Josh your project?" I nod my head and walk up to the front of the class. My hands are shaking and I feel like I might pass out.
"Well I. I um. I did." I stop talking and I look at the floor. I swallow the lump in my throat and wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans.
"I did my project on. Um. Why music is important." I look at all of my class mates, jocks, cheerleaders, ass holes. They all hate me.
"And why is music important Josh?" My teacher says to me.
"Because it keeps people alive." I say slowly and quietly, everyone in the room is all eyes on me. I hate this. I want out.
"What do you mean?" My teacher asks but I just hand her my essay.
"I um, I don't think I can do this." I say to her quietly.
"Oh poor Joshy is scared to talk. What's new?" I hear a boy say and a few kids laugh. I look down out my feet. I hate myself.
"He's so emo and awkward. He can't even say one sentence without stuttering" a girl says.
I run out of the classroom. I run all the way to the bathroom and slide down on the floor. I fucking hate myself. Why.
"Ten more days" I remind myself.
I walk over to the stall I normally go to and carve '10 days' underneath '11 days' and so on. I sit back down on the ground and hold my head.
"Bad day?" I hear a voice say. I look up and there's a boy standing in front of me.
"Who are you?" The boy looks interesting, he's wearing black skinny jeans like me and a purple sweatshirt.
"I'm Tyler. And you are Josh." He says as he sits next to me. "You are in my English class."
I look down at my feet immediately, is he here to make fun of me to?
"So you saw me fuck up for like the fifteenth time in these first three weeks of school?" I say as I burry my head back in my knees.
"Don't punish yourself, it's okay. Not everyone likes to talk in front of people. And those people are mean, they should understand that it's not easy for everyone." I almost smile at what Tyler just said.
"Thank you for saying that" I say.
"Do you want to know what I do when I get nervous?" He says as he nudges my shoulder with his.
"What?" I ask curiously
"I picture everyone as a cat. It helps actually." He says and this time I smile.
"How are you so good at making people feel better?"
He shakes his head. "I guess I just understand what people go through." He says and that makes me feel so good. "You aren't alone ya know? Just because there are some ass holes doesn't mean that there's other people like you. I understand, I really do."
He says and that makes me feel good.
"What does ten days mean?" He ask as he feels over where I carved that in.
"It's the count down to when I'm supposed to kill myself." His face drops and I see a tear come out of his eyes.
"But now I'm thinking that I want to stay alive." I say
"Why?"
"You."
"Me?"
"You help."
"Well then maybe we should become friends so that you can always stay alive." He says and I start to cry, so does he. We both get up and walk out of the school.
"Tell me about that music essay of yours, it seems pretty awesome. I love music, I sing." He says
Together we walk away from the school.
--------------------------------------------
This was a very shitty one shot. Sorry /: