Getting ready

Jessica, Ryan and I agreed that we would need equipment to go into that house. Ryan insisted that we go in broad daylight because there probably was no working light service. Of course I obliged immediately.

Ryan was tall and lean with brown hair and green eyes.

Jessica was tall too, not taller than Ryan and I of course, with brown eyes and blue dyed hair.

We decided that we would go on Friday and Saturday.

Its been a week since the girls disappeared and the police closed the unsolved case.

It was Tuesday now and we would go to the hardware store tomorrow to get some flashlights and other stuff. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday morning came around and we were ready. We drove out to the house.

Everything about the house screamed "LEAVE!!!".

The windows were shattered, the door had police tape, the flowers in the garden were dead. And so are the girls. That little voice in my head added. I didn't want to listen to it. We got off of the car and walked up to the  door.

I felt a shiver go through me and i could sense that Ryan and Jessica felt it too.

"Ready" i asked them.

"Yeah!" Jessica shouted.

"Lets do this" said Ryan

So we did and to say we were shoked would be an understatement.

I say we because i felt my friends stiffen besides me, we open the door and saw that we were going to need more than  two days.