General Naruto

Book: α снiιd оf sηоω

Author: BlackRockShootaaaaa

Description: 雪の子供

------------

Alone,

That's what she felt right now,

Feet soaked in red,

Fresh salty tears running down her doll like face,

Black eyes void of emotion,

and blood stained dress,

The reason why? She witnessed her whole clan die, right in front of her eyes,

No child should witness any of that right?

Well, this child is different,

Yukiko Deirā, part of the now endangered Deirā Clan, sole survivor of the Deirā Massacre for the clan was way too powerful for the shinobi world, she somehow escaped the attackers.

Standing in front of the KIA stone, she swore that she'll avenge her entire clan for this, true to her words, she trained and studied in the Ninja Academy, her strength and intellect rivaling Sasuke Uchiha's, she graduated as the top and got into a team of 'idiots', though will she start falling in love with a certain Uzumaki? or the Uchiha will fall for her?

|This story will be mostly written in Third Person|

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/40848072-「α снiιd оf sηоω」

Title: The Different One (Naruto Fan Fiction)

Author: nochangenecessary

Description: Hibiki Tsukino was never one to make friends. She has run all her life and wondered why she stays alive. She came up with four reasons; four reasons to live. When she is found by a Konoha ninja and forced to stay there as a genin, what will happen? What if she meets her reasons again? Will she be able to find more reasons?

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I only own Hibiki and her storyline.

Title: Book 1: A Misused Pawn
Author: CrazyInNeverland
Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/25147716-book-1-a-misused-pawn

Description: Six year old Mika Hayashi witnessed the murder of her entire clan and later ended up in the care of Orochimaru. He watched over her for six years, but when it was time for her to be his next vessels she 'disappeared'. Now in Konoha, the young Hayashi has taken a liking to a certain Hatake. Will the two of them be able to live in harmony or will Mika's past come back to haunt them? The pieces have already been set, now all there's left to do is wait and find out who becomes the misused pawn.