Chapter 4

Mey-Rin was sitting with Lily when she sits up. She looked panicked like she didn’t know where she was. “Lily are you alright?” Mey-Rin asks as she pushes Lily’s hair out of her face. Lily is shaky and looks around confused. “I’m fine Mey-Rin. Could you get me some water?” Lily asks as she puts her hand to her head. Mey-Rin nods and leaves. Once Mey-Rin was gone Lily gets out of bed before going throw the box of cloths after finding a nice night shirt she walks to the bathroom.  She starts the bath and waits for the tub to fill with warm waters and a little cold water. Mey-Rin comes back with a cup of water and hands it to Lily.

          “Thank you Mey-Rin. You don’t have to sit here with me while I sleep go help the others.” Lily says after finishing the water. Mey-Rin takes the cup and leaves the room. Lily climbs into the bath and enjoys the warm water. She had been cold all night until her master had gotten into her bed. He must have known she was cold and did it to make her feel better. Lily didn’t hear anyone come into the room because of her ears covered by water but when she opens her eyes she see Sebastian standing by the bathroom doorway looking at her. “I came to check up on you. Mey-Rin was running around with the others.” Sebastian says. Lily blushes and sinks deeper into the water. Sebastian chuckles as he watches Lily in the tub.

          “I was cold. Could you leave now so I can change?” Lily says. Sebastian closes the bathroom doors and Lily gets out of the tub once the doors are all the way closed. After drying herself and changing Lily opens the doors to see Sebastian sitting on her bed. Lily sits on the other side of the bed and looks at Sebastian. “I’m fine no need to worry about me.” Lily says as she lays down. Sebastian laughs and gets off the bed. “Please try to stay in your room until tonight.” Sebastian says before leaving the room. Lily nods then falls back asleep. The next time Lily wakes up it was still early but she couldn’t hear her master or Sebastian around. She changes into a dress quickly before leaving her room and running into Mey-Rin. “Lily you should be in bed the young master ordered you stay there.” Mey-Rin says.

          Mey-Rin looked like something was wrong. “What happened? Where is the young master?” Lily ask as she walks to the study. Mey-Rin follows her and when she sees the study is a mess. She then went to the kitchen to see Bard sitting there. “I’ll make dinner for the young master you three should find something useful to do.” Lily says as she begins to pull out what she will need. They nod and leave her alone. She begins cooking and is almost done when there is a yell outside. Someone comes into the kitchen and she turns to see Sebastian. “The young master’s dinner is almost done. Please take him to the table and I will bring it out.” Lily says with a small bow. Sebastian smiles then leaves the room.

          Lily takes the plate of hot food out to her master and he scowls when he sees her. “You should be in bed.” Ciel says. Lily bows and takes a few steps back. “How could I stay in bed when you were gone and no one was making you dinner young master?” Lily asks with a small smile. Ciel sighs then starts to eat before looking at Lily. “Get my bath ready then come back here.” Ciel snaps. Lily nods then heads off to Ciel’s room to start his bath.  Once it was ready Lily heads to the dining room like she was told. “You bath is ready young master.” Lily says. Ciel stands and motions for Lily to follow him. Sebastian stops Lily by the bathroom doorway. “Sebastian what are you doing?” Ciel asks. Sebastian looks at Ciel then Lily. “I will bath you young master and Miss. Lily can get your night cloths ready and help you dress.” Sebastian says. Ciel nods and let’s Sebastian close the bathroom doors. Lily heads over to the closet to get out Ciel’s night cloths.

          Once he is done with his bath Lily dresses him and leaves with Sebastian. “You really should still be in bed Miss. Lily.” Sebastian says as they walk. Lily laughs a little before she stops walking. “Sebastian you can call me Lily you don’t have to use miss before saying my name.” Lily says as she looks up at him. He laughs and walks closer to her until he is standing in front of her. “Come with me Lily.” Sebastian says before reaching for her hand. She lets him pull her to his room and he closes and locks the door. “Do you remember anything from last night?” Sebastian asks as he sits on the couch. He pats the spot next to him and Lily sits beside him. “Not a lot. I know my dad was in my old house and that I’m different. I know I’m like you and the thought scares me a little. I was afraid the young master would fire me for being this way.” Lily says as a few tears start to fall. Sebastian laughs a little causing Lily to look at him with a hurt expression. “We are demons Lily and the young master won’t fire you. Now your powers will be hard to handle and I suppose I should train you on how to use them. We don’t have any guest or orders tomorrow so I will train you to learn how to use your powers right. What else do you know about yourself?” Sebastian says.

          Lily looks at the ground and is silent. “I know that your special to me in some way. It’s odd to say that after only knowing you for two or three days.” Lily says in a quiet voice. She was starting to get sleepy again and could feel herself slipping. Sebastian stands and picks her up. “We will talk more about this tomorrow.” Sebastian says as he carries her to her bed. Lily falls asleep quickly. When she gets up the next morning the house is unusually quite. Lily changes and heads to the kitchen to see Sebastian cooking something. “Good morning Sebastian.” Lily says as she walks over to him. He looks at her and his eyes flash pink before returning to the brown/red they are. “You up early. The young master will be up soon so go get his cloths ready without waking him.” Sebastian says as he continues to cook. Lily nods then leave the kitchen to head up to the young master’s room.

          She walks over to the cabinet to get out his cloths for the day and sets them up on the door waiting. Sebastian comes in not long after she is done and he smiles at her before walking over to the curtains and pulling them open. “Get up young master.” Sebastian says as he walks over to the bed. Ciel wakes and looks at his butler. Sebastian puts on his eye patch and steps back. “Where is Lily?” Ciel asks. “Over here my lord. I just finished getting your clothes for the day.” Lily says as she walks over with the outfit. He nods and lets her undress him then dress him in the new cloths. “Lily your looking better today. I want you to work with Sebastian unless I say otherwise today.” Ciel says as he stands up from his bed. “Yes my lord.” Lily says with a small bow. Ciel shakes his head and the three of them walk down to the dining area. Ciel eats and once he is done heads to his study leaving Lily alone with Sebastian.

          “Come with me. We are going to the basement.” Sebastian says. Lily nods and follows him down to the basement. It was dark and stuffy but she didn’t mind. She had never been afraid of the dark as a child and quite enjoyed it. “We will start with strength training then go to fighting then balance.” Sebastian says as he throws something at her. She is hit with a slab of metal and felt something in her brake. She lets out a cry of pain and Sebastian runs over to her. “Let’s try you lifting thing then work on caching them.” Sebastian says. Lily nods and dose as she was told. Once Sebastian was pleased with what she could do he moved onto the next thing.

          After a few hours of training Sebastian let’s Lily take a brake as he goes to make lunch for the young master. Lily lays on the cold floor in the basement. “Your brake is over come with me.” Sebastian says as he stands over her. She gets off the floor and follows him outside. “Climb that tree.”Sebastian says pointing to a tall tree in the yard. Lily nods and begins to climb. Once she was halfway up she stops. “To the top.” Sebastian yells and Lily starts to climb again. The tree was taller then she thought and didn’t want to be at the top of this tree. Once she was at the top she stands and Sebastian was a few branches under her. “Stand here until I say you can come down.” Sebastian says before leaving her. She stands up there for several hours and was starting to get very cold. Sebastian comes back to get her and once she is on the ground falls. “Maybe I left you up there too long. No helping it.” Sebastian says as he picks her up and carries her into the house. He sits her on a chair by the young master.