Its not like we're dating

Hayley's pov
"Is that what she said?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
Why would Lynn say that?
We didn't I assure you that.
"Yes" Andy furrowed her eyebrows, "Hayley please don't lie to me"

"First off, Andy I'm not lying, 2nd, it's not like we're dating so" I mumbled the last part looking down at the floor.

Andy paused in front of me, standing still like a tree.
"What about Taylor" she now said, causing a smile to form on my lips.

"Me and Taylor aren't dating..I said that so you'd get jealous"
"Oh" she mumbled again.

We stayed in silence for a few seconds before she let out a large breath that I didn't even know she was holding.
"I'm sorry, for coming here and throwing problems at you. You're right, we aren't dating so even if you did fuck ly-"
"I didn't"
"I know, but if you did, it wouldn't matter, I'm not your girlfriend" her eyes now wandered up to mine.

"Andy. I just have so much going on with my life, outside of camp.." Which isn't a lie.
My sister couldn't come to camp (mainly because she didn't want to)
But also because she has to take care of my insane mother, me & Harper being very close
(Won't be understood until sequel)

"I know and I don't want to beg you to be with me, but I can help you. I can save you from being broken if that's what you need" Andy squinted her eyes in a pleading matter.
And the fact of the matter is, I can see straight through the walls she's built up.

I'm not the one who needs fixing, it her.
But she'd never admit that.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Andrea?" I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my legs at the ankles.
"Sure. Hayley Williams, will you be my girlfriend. Pretty please. With a bright red cherry on the top?"
I sat in confusion for a few seconds before sighing loudly, a smirk growing on my face.

"No" I smirked proudly at her.
"W-what" she sat her bottom lip quivered upward and her eyebrows raised above comprehension.
"I said no Andrea. You haven't even taken me on a date yet" I reasoned tilting my head to the side.
"No" I said once again, enjoying the ring of it.

Andy on the other hand...
"Well fucking shit Hayley where the hell am I supposed to take you we're stuck on a campus" she let a line of curse words escape her mouth as she impatiently tapped her foot against the floorboards of my old cabin.

"That's for you to find out" I shot her a smile, "unless of course you..don't want to be my girlfriend" I made the word girlfriend roll off my tongue in the most infatuating way.
She groaned loudly tossing her head back and throwing her hands out in protest, "no, I never said that"
"Well I guess you'll just have to find a place to take me on this god forbidden campus now won't you?" I smirked as she stepped forward and leaned down to me.

"Your such a tease" she muttered into my ear, moving her lips to mine before I pushed her away quickly.
"Save it Morris" I chuckled dryly before shooing her off with my unwelcoming hand gestures.

Andy's pov (do you guys get sick of her pov???)
"Do you know anywhere that's like I don't know romantic here" I questioned plopping down onto my bed.
All eyes went on me, from that Susan chick to Katy, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Umm what?" Emily asked stifling a laugh as that Lynn chick joining in.
(Which by the way I still have mixed feelings on because either she's telling rumors about her and Hayley or Hayley is lying to me)

"Romantic areas on campus? Do you know any" I repeated myself, getting a bit irritated because i don't see how the question was even funny in the first place.
"Ohh um, the treehouse" Susan remarked with a big smile.
"Treehouse?" Katy furrowed her eyebrows. My thoughts exactly

"Yeah there's an old treehouse, the camp doesn't use it..well I don't know if they do but it's not like the whole campus can fit inside it" she mumbled the last part and stared down at the floor as in thought.

My eyes went wide as I gave her an annoyed nod of encouragement to go on.
"Oh, it's small and cozy, there's a small CD player inside, along with a harmonica. Cute little place. Totally romantic" she finished with a smile.

I nodded my head returning the smile.
"Thanks Susan"
"No problem"
"Anyway, what do you need a romantic setting for anyway?" Hannah furrowed her eyebrows directing my attention her way.

"That's none of your business Hannah banana" I shot her a smirk and walked toward the door.
"Well I'd much rather you and flame face do you duties in the treehouse where I don't have to walk in on it again" she laughed from her bed with a wiggle of her eyebrow.
"Ah, fuck off" I shook my head then directed my attention to Susan.

"Do you know where the treehouse is?"
She nodded and proceeded to explain.
"It's down the hill, then you walk toward the shower cabin, but instead you keep walking down the path and up another hill, it'll be in a little clearing" she smiled.
"Thanks"

I walked out the door to my right, walking my way toward the defending part of the hill.
I made sure to keep my balance as I lowered myself down the steep hill down to the bottom.
After walking for what seemed to be around 30 minutes I reached a clearing.
There sat a small treehouse.
So now I know it's real

I walked toward the tree, examining the ladder before climbing it and safely falling into the wooded box.
Susan's description was pretty accurate, there sat a small shelf that held a CD player and a small harmonica.

I could definitely take Hayley here.
Set up a blanket, bring my favorite CDs and sit with her in peace.
A great first date to be.

After agreeing that this was the place to bring her, i climbed back down the ladder hopping to the ground once I was low enough down to.

I walked back to the cabin in peace, pleasure, and satisfaction from finding a nice place.

Upon entering I went straight to my bed, grabbing the blanket off of it and throwing it over my shoulder.
I then proceeded to check under my bed for my nsn cd.
When finding I shoved it deep into my pocket and walked back to the door.

"Have fun" Hannah winked.
I nodded my head and observed that everyone from before was still there, except Lynn.
Hmmm

I walked out the door and went to my left, walking to Hayley's cabin.
When reaching the cabin Amanda was sitting outside.
"Hi Amanda" I waved to her slightly, Hayley had told me about her, I wasn't listening very well because it was when we went to the grocery store and I didn't like her then.
But I do know that Hayley doesn't particularly like this Amanda chick.

"Don't go in there, Lynn's talking about some weird stuff" she warned me with a worried face.

"I'm just here to pick up Hayley" I littered before walking in, noticing Lynn inside.

"It didn't mean anything to me I swear" she insisted to Hayley as I walked in.
"Oh Lynn, you're here" I faked a smile and voiced through my clenched teeth.

My eyes glanced to Hayley who looked like she had just seen a ghost.
"Hey Andrea" she smiled, then turned back to Hayley.
"It was just a dream, I promise I don't have any feeling" she muttered the last part.
Hayley simply nodded her head and shot her a smile.

"Thanks for telling me Lynn, but I have to go"
"Alright" Lynn shot her a sad smile too.
"You ready pumpkin head" I looked to Hayley leading her toward the door as lynn followed close behind us.

We walked out and back toward my cabin.
She nodded my head persistently, "can't wait to see what you have planned"

"Trust me, you won't forget tonight"
• • •

"We've been walking for like 30 minutes now, where the hell are we going" Hayley fussed as I shook my head and took her hand into mine.
"Patience is a virtue" I warned as we walked up the hill and approached the clearing.

Hayley's eyes went wide.
"Is that a.."
"A treehouse" I cut her off with a smile, "yes it is"

She smiled proudly and wrapped her arms around me tightly, before jogging over to the tree.
(Which by the way is a pretty adorable sight if you've ever seen a Hayley Williams run)

"Slow down partner" I called after her.