Vikklan/craftbattlecanadian: terrible things

( this one I'm redoing but instead of skylox its vikklan)
By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
All I wanted to do was fall in love. And not be heart broken
That's when I met vikk , the boy of my dreams
The most handsome man , that I'd ever seen
Vikk was handsome I was truly in love with him. He was absolutely the boy of my dream

he said, "Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."
He said that to me when I kept staring at him. He walked over to me and said that to me my face was red until he said "I love you"
Now, Mitch, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare.
To be fair we both had a bit of drinking problem. but his was worse we'd laugh at the stars and share everything.

I said, "Vikk, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string.
Open with care now, I'm asking you, please.
You know that I love you, will you marry me?"
I asked him to marry me. I saw the smile on his face disappear.

Now, Mitch I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

he said, "Lachlan can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."
Slow, so slow I fell to the ground on my knees.
I broke down crying and two weeks later he died
"Lachy I'm sorry" Mitch says and hugs me "its okay now. I met you and I'm happy to be with you" I whisper and kiss him. I got down on my knee shakily and said " Mitch you're the boy of my dreams, so far our love story beyond compare... you know that I love you.will you marry me" I whisper smiling he looks at me " yes I will Lachlan yes I will" he says then hugs me. I hear a growl and see Jerome Mitch's ex friend. "YOU! Can't marry him Mitch" he shouts "why?" Mitch says giving Jerome his bitch what face. "Cause I love you and I will kill Lachlan if you don't marry me" he says. Jerome has become a insane bacca since Mitch and I started dating. And by law if any baccas threaten you can kill it. cruel right I know Mitch isn't going to shoot him. "Fine" Mitch says I knew it! I knew I shouldn't have fallen in love again. Mitch picks up his lucky bow and grabs a arrow "you have rabies I have to" he says and aims a arrow at Jerome's leg he lets it go and hits Jerome's leg. Jerome looks at us and runs off. He had rabies Mitch had to do it. " See Mitch life can do terrible things" Mitch turns around and hugs me and I carry him back to the house.
Cause life can do terrible things, you'll learn one day and I'll and pray to God shows you differently