Chapter 32: Fights and Speeches

After Marco and Sasha successfully pulled Jean and Connie away from their play fighting, they had came over to the group and sat under the tree.

Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner had come over as well, they would come talk for a while time to time as the years progressed of our Military trainees lives.

It was quite peaceful today, you were supposed to hear a speech later on by the commander of the three factions, which you thought should of been during the ceremony but eh, who's to judge.

The nurse had called you into her office after an hour of talking with everyone so she can see how your wounds are and to clean them again. "You look like you need to have a few more weeks in the sling for your collar bone but everything else seems to be healing super well, and very quick. We also get to take off your broken arm cast, it being the required time, as you had time to heal." The nurse spoke cheerfully as if it was the best day on earth but quite honestly it was for you.

The nurse put the clear liquid which didn't seem to sting anymore, and just in case not wanting the injuries to get infected wrapped them in new bandages, and with that she told you to be careful and said her last farewell.

When you reached your friends you noticed Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt were still there which was a good thing because you didn't get to talk to them today.

"Hey Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt!" you said with a smile, "Hey (y/n)!" Bertholdt said with his normal cheery smile, Annie nodded "Sup." Reiner said as you had sat down, not knowing what the others were really talking about you tuned them out and thought about how it would be to go outside the walls, and be like your mother and father fighting titans.

~~Your POV~~  

~~Flashback~~

There I was with little Eren, Armin and Mikasa sitting down and looking at a book Armin brought telling about the outside world and how cool it would be to see the 'ocean' and 'dessert' everyone got really excited by it, Levi was with mom and dad helping them with their job before they went off to join Survey Corps.

Mikasa wore her normal red scarf, she wore knee length shorts and a black short sleeve top with her normal sneakers. Eren was wearing a light brown shirt with dark brown pants and his sneakers, Armin wore a light blue shirt and dark blue knee length shorts, wearing his sneakers, and I wore my light green long sleeve shirt, and black pants, with my sneakers, I also wore my two special bracelets.

The first one being a silver color with the initials M,L, {mothers first name initial}, {Fathers first name initial}, {y/n's first initial}

and the second one being A,E, M, {y/n's first initial}

I loved  learning what Armin would tell us from his searching in books, it was awesome in fact he really did sound like a teacher in certain part of telling his stories of the findings in books.

That day I went home with my sister Mikasa, was the day our parents had told us to be good and the fact that they were going to join the military and become members of the Recon Corps I was happy for them and determined to become the same hero's my mother and father were.

We had grandma and grandpa come take care of us it took them five hours to come to Shiganshina considering they were in Wall Rose and we were in Wall Maria.

Every time they came to visit I was so happy, not getting to see them for years, after seeing them I noticed they had the 'Wings of Freedom' emblem on their jackets, and had green capes as well.

I got so excited! "One day I will be like you!" I said to mom she chuckled and dad ruffled my hair and smiled.

~End of Flashback~