Chapter 1

BBBRRRRRIIINNNNGGGG
BBBRRRRRIIINNNNGGGG
*Snooze button*
Rude shaking.
"I'm up you buthole" I said groggily. I knew it was Carter since he is the one always waking me up in the morning.

My mom been have up on me. I guess from pass experiences that I rather not talk about.

"I really don't think you should call me an buthole because I'm not a buthole because my butt has a hole doesn't mean I am." He said in a Duh tone

"What, you make no kind of sense." I replied

"I do you just never understand it"

"OMG we are not about to do this early in the morning" I said grumpily. "Get out so I can change"

"You sure I would love to watch you."He said with a wink and a stupid g err in on his face that have girls swoon over him. Me on the other-side shoves him out the door while locking it.

I decided I wanted to take a quick 5 minute shower. The warm water happily woke me up. I happily dried my body while drying my hair.

I then put on my black leggings with a black shirt. The shirt showed the top part of my breasts. To pair up the black shirt I tied a plaid cover up to my hips. Finally I put on my tan timberlands.

I then applied my black eye liner and mascara. Afterwords I put on my clear lip gloss.

Today was the first day if my junior highschool life and I want to Start it off fine as hell.

I just remembered Carter was down stairs and he tends to leave me......a lot.

I rushed down stairs to only see Carter stuffing his mouth full of pancakes my mom had made.

"Hey baby!" Said my mom cheerfully. Carter is considered her second child other than me.

"Hey mom where is my pancakes?" I asked questionably All of a sudden Carter turned the other way and mom burst out in a fit of laughter.

Then it had finally dawned on me. That asshole. I soon threw a glare at him. Then I rudely pushed him off the stool he was sitting on while may I add eating my pancakes. He soon landed on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"CARTER come on I don't want to be late!" I exclaimed

"But I do, since your such a fucking nerd we can go!"

"Whatever, awe little carter is trying to be cute." I said dying of laughter.

"Shut up" He said while pushing me put the door.
"BYE MOM"I yelled before being shoved.

We walked to his motorcycle. I Nev err r do my hair for school because I for sure know if I am riding with this jackass then my hair will get messed up.

"Here comes hell" We say identically.
____________________________________

Hey guys
I know it sucks I am sorry. Please do not complain on any grammar mistakes. There will be plenty due to auto correct and since it was done in my phone. I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment. Byee