«2»✅

Bellas pov
Its been 60 years since I have given birth to my 2 beautiful angels my son Charles Johnathan Swan your probably wondering why I named him that and its because I wont be able to talk to my dad because I am a vampire I.desided to honer him by naming my child after him so Charles and Johnathan is for my favorite uncle who died of lung cancer my son has green eyes from dickward and he has my brown hair besides that he looks like his dad and theres my princess her name is Elizalynn Victoria Swan and she is named after my grandmother and Victoria she looks exactly like me ,my hair ,eyes every thing. over the years we made a clan the Swan Clan.and they all have powers i mean we are are the strongest coven ever so here is them and there mates

Bree/Ryder
Liam/Jamie
Fraya/Jason
Victoria/and my son CJ aka Charles
Then my daughter Elizalynn and me the only one without a mate but for some reason I have a pull in my chest to go to Forks so dose my daughter thats why we are heading there because we think thats were our mates are so right now im driving my baby (pic above) my daughter has a white convertible.and my son has a blue one but right now all I want is my mate and hold him or her in my arm forever in eternity ............
Skip car ride
We finally got to the house lets just say it INCREDIBLE its bigger then the last house "mom its awesome"cj said "yeah mama it is "eliza said then I heard a chaos of yeah izzy or bella from the others and then we all went inside and picked out are rooms and wait for HELL we call school tomorrow but who knows I might meet my mate !!!
Rosalie pov
It has been 60 years since bella told Edward she did not want her but I know it was jack ass who broke her heart because bella was all over him in a good way but when I see them together it breaks my dead heart which confused me but I miss her last time I heard that she was dead which practically crushed our hearts besides that bastard he did not even show no emotion the family thinks he's hurt yeah right I know better but any way during the years emmet found his mate mel I know your wondering isn't Emmett my mate well no but we did love each other and im happy for him and she is really nice but it really. Makes me want to find my mate but lately I keep feeling a pull in my cheast but lately its getting less painful I think he or she is here in forks hopefully and ill see my mate at school tomorrow I already told my family and there happy for me......

What do you think the next chap is going to have a picture of bellas house and the list of powers from bellas coven
Love jenni xoxox