Daddy!

"Daddy!" A little Girl with bluish black hair in pigtails with beautiful crimson eyes said, as she pointed at the shiny Doll with a wanting look on her face. Sebastian sighed as he looked at His barely five year old daughter. "Allie, you have enough dolls at home." He said gently, for he didn't want to upset her.

Allie pouted. "but daddy! I don't have this one!" Sebastian sighed again, muttering under his breath. "Child please." To be honest Sebastian would get Allie the doll but, he knew he would get yelled at by his husband Ciel. who's the mother of his demon children.

"Allie, you can get that one." Said a young boy the same age as Allie with raven colored hair, much like his fathers with also, blue eyes like his mother's. Pointing at another doll less shiny. Allie scoffed. "I already have that one Amos!" Said boy looked at his twin sister, younger than him by only a few minutes. With disbelief he rolled his eyes. Setting the young girl off.

"Hey, hey, quit it you two or else I'll tell your mother." Sebastian said sternly. "She was the one who started it!" Amos said defensively. "No I didn't!" Allie snapped back, Her eyes flickering with anger. "What did I just say!?" Sebastian yelled at both of them. Sebastian sighed again for the tenth time and rubbed his temples, calming himself down. He wished Ciel was here right now since he would know what to do with the children. Even though he had the appearance of a thirteen year old he was still scary.

"Daddy?" Amos called gently. Sebastian looked down at him. "what Amos?" The young boy shrugged. "Nothing really, it's just that well...." He trailed off. "Amos just tell me." Sebastian said, slowly losing his patience again. "Allie ran away." Amos said not making eye contact with his father.

"What!?" Sebastian yelled. He grabbed Amos's hand and started going through the different aisles in the store looking for Allie. 'No, no, no, no, this is bad. Really bad. Where is she? Will I find her? Why did she run away?' Sebastian thought frantically while calling for Allie's name. "Allie!" Amos called, hoping his sister would hear him.

-----------------------------------------

Allie was on the other side of the large store looking at baby clothes and such.
'I wonder if mommy has bought any clothes for the new babies yet'
Allie has been beyond excited for her mommy since he's only three months pregnant with another set of twins.
Allie squealed at the thought of having two new siblings. She wouldn't be the youngest anymore and she was glad about that. 'I wonder what they will look like' Allie thought to herself browsing through the baby girl clothes.

----------------------------------------

It has been nearly three minutes since Allie ran away and Sebastian is starting to freak out even more.

"Allie!" Sebastian yelled desperately trying to find his little girl. "Maybe she's in the baby department. We should go look there to see." Amos suggested. Sebastian shook his head "why would she be there?" He asked. Amos shrugged "just a hunch I guess."
Sebastian started to check around the toy aisles again one more time. 'What am I gonna do? She could be anywhere by now. What am I gonna tell Ciel?' Sebastian stopped at that last thought. How is he going to tell his three month pregnant husband that he lost their little girl? 'He's going to kill me' Sebastian gulped.

"Daddy!!" A familiar voice called running towards Sebastian and Amos with a small dress in her hand. "Allie!" Both Sebastian and Amos said. Allie smiled and hugged Sebastian who returned the hug immediately. "You scared me! I thought something bad happened to you Allie! Don't you ever do that again!" Sebastian scolded the little girl. "You scared me too!" Amos yelled. Allie giggled and looked at both of them "I was in the baby department looking for baby clothes for the new babies." She held up the light pink floral dress for them to see.

Sebastian's eyes widen "Y-you were?"
He stuttered out. "See! I told you!" Amos said and scoffed. Allie giggled and gave Sebastian the dress. "Daddy can you buy it? Please!" Allie begged. "You don't even know if they're girls!" Amos said. The little girl rolled her eyes "One of them might be!" She squealed.
Sebastian sighed "Fine, We'll get the dress. Amos, Allie, go and get one thing that you want and I mean one thing." He finished with a gentle smile.

Amos and Allie ran to get their little reward. "You have such cute children." The cashier said with a smile which Sebastian returned. "thank you." He replied. Amos set down a nerf gun on the counter which the cashier started to check. "How much is that?" Sebastian asked, looking at the large orange and blue gun. "5o pounds." The cashier said. Sebastian looked at Amos with an angry expression. "I love you daddy!" Amos hugged Sebastian tightly. The raven haired man sighed and shook his head.

Allie set down the doll from earlier for the cashier to check it as well. "And how much is that?" Sebastian asked, not really wanting to know the answer. "60 pounds." The cashier replied. Sebastian mentally cringed at the answer and muttered under his breath. "These children will be the death of me." He sighed once again making the twins giggle. Not even wanting to know how much the dress cost, he payed the respective amount and left the store with Amos and Allie by his side.

"Thank you daddy!" They both said, holding their new toys tightly. "Your welcome." Sebastian said and opened the car door for the children to get in. Sebastian buckled them both in and looked at them once he was finished. "Let's not tell your mother about what happened. Alright?" He said with a smile. "Ok!" Amos and Allie both said, returning the smile.

Sebastian closed the door and got in the drivers side to start the car. He was happy by the way things turned out today, he got to spend time with his children, he got them toys that they wanted even if it almost gave him a heart attack even though he's a demon and something like that couldn't happen to him. He was happy that he was going home to see his darling Ciel probably reading a book or outside in the garden with his little bump showing. Everything was peaceful until.

"Daddy! I'm hungry!" Amos said and kicked the seat. "Daddy! I want ice cream!" Allie yelled.

That peace ended very quickly.