Take His Hand.

You looked at his hand then up at Mello. 'Should I..?' You thought to yourself. Mello sat on your window will smirking still. "Don't worry (y/n/n), ((your nick name)) I don't bite." He reached his hand out more to you. "Ryu...he is pretty mad at me isn't he..." You looked down in shame. "So...your coming with me?" You looked up at him. You grabbed his hand and he yanked you out the window with him. "Good choice (y/n)." He held you close and ran with you.

~L's P.O.V~

I sat in the living room and sighed. "Hey...everyone gets mad at times L." Light sat on the couch and leaned over to me. "She looked as if she would cry...aren't I supposed to say she can't see people when she's older?" I tilted my head and stared off to a wall. "Yeah...but Mello is dangerous. She can't be with him." I nodded and looked over at him. ((And quickly leaned over and kissed him. XDXD jk I wish though)) Light smiled and patted my back. "I need to check on her." I got up and walked to her room. The crying had stopped, which I was happy about, but something didn't seem right. I opened the door to find her missing, and the window wide opened.

~Narratooorrrs P.O.V XD~

"Everyone! This is (Y/n)." You looked around at everyone. You took a step back and held tightly on to Mello's pants leg, hiding your face. "Aw..she's just shy. What do you say (y/n/n)? Happy you came?" You peeked out and looked up at him scared. He picked you up and smirked at you. You leaned over in his ear and whispered: "Mello..these people are scary.." He smirked still and faced you. "Yes they are (y/n/n)...but I will protect you." He ruffles your hair and walked away. 'He seems like he cares...so...why..' You stared at the people in front of you. Some smirked, some glared, some didn't even pay attention to you. "Here." You looked up and saw Mello handing you a candy bar. "There's loads of them in the back. But only me and you can eat them okay?" You nodded and followed him to his room. "Mello...do you think L still loves me...?" He sighed and turned to face you. "Your still under that trap (y/n/n)...L never loved you.". Your eyes widened and you felt your heart shatter. Mello smirked and tilted you chin up. "(Y/n/n)...he never did. Never cared, heck..never even wanted you." Your eyes started to water and you felt hot tears go down your cheeks. "Thats why I saved you. Thats why I brought you here. Cause I care." You hugged his legs and cried. He picked you up and smirked. "Stop crying. At least your loved now."

~L's P.O.V~

I ran around the house looking. I yelled her name over and over but couldn't find her. "L! L! Calm down she's here somewhere!" Watari was on the computer trying to locate her. "We'll find her L! Lisa is smart! She's okay!" Matsuda exclaimed. "L...I will leave Light here with you. We shall give you some time." Chief and everyone walked out, leaving me and Light. "L...I have found where she went. You may not like it." I ran over to where Watari sat. My eyes widened and I clentched my hands in a ball. "We need to get her. And quickly. Get a helicopter ready now." I gave my instructions and ran to get some shoes. 'Don't worry (y/n)...I'm coming."

Hope you guys liked!! (^v^)