In the beginning

Growing up in Atlanta was kool i guess. I stay with my ma..my dad and my big bro Tex. My name is Nichole. Imma 16 year old gurl trying to make the best out of this thing called life. My life is filled with money,sex,drugs,and alcohol. This is only the beginning b4 my lyfe turned a lil crazy.I hope you enjoy.

"Ma...is that you?" I called out to this familiar lookin face i saw on my nights run. She looked as if she was finna take her last breath but still begging for drugs? Her face was sooo pale nd wrinkled nd tired. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Nichole?" She asked. "Ma...what are u doin? We havent seen you in a month..cum home we need you". This man came up and snatched my ma up from the ground nd told her it was time to go. I didnt know what to do. "Ma..u gotta cum home please dont do this". Im cryin hard now. "Ill b home tomorrow ok". She gave me a hug and went with the strange man.

"Tex..guess who i ran into?" "And whose that?" He replied. "Your mother...and she looks awful..she say she was coming home but i doubt it..she went off with her new boyfriend and i think shes on drugs too". "Man fuck her..she aint shyt noway...we don't need her.He yelled.But in reality we did need her or at least now she needs us. Dad came walkin threw the door wit a sad look on his face. "Hey daddy wats wrong?" He scratched his head. He always seem to do that when he got some bad news soo this isnt going to b good. "Well i kinda got some bad news."he said.  See told ya. "Im goin to have to go away for awhile....he continued. Tex interrupted "cut the crap dad we not lil kids nomore wat the fuck is going on?" Dad continued. "Ummm im goin to prison for awhile for something i did when i was dumb and young... im getting a lawyer and we going to figure this thing out but in the meantime you guys wud have to stay with your God parents in Cali".Tex stormed out the room nd slammed his bedroom door. "God Parents?..and for how long "? "Just till i figure everything out tell your brother to pack his bags yall leave first thing in the morning ".he said and went into his room.