Home away from Home

In my dreams there was this loud banging noise. It kinda woke me up and it was this loud knock on my room door."Nichole get up its time to go" my brother yelled thru the otha side of the door. I yanked off my cover went into the bathroom washed my face..brush my teeth..nd put my hair in this messy bun. I have pretty good hair by the way. My ma is Puerto rican and my dad is black. Im pretty cute too if i do say so myself. .Anyways i threw on my pink holter top and some basketball shorts and my pink and black jordans grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag ..said goodbye to my room and went out the door.
There was this verry pretty middle aged lady standing in the doorway of my house. "Can i help you?" I kinda had an attitude. .im not a morning person. "Im Maria Smith and im the person you will be staying with for awhile and we running late soo we hv to go." I rolled my eyes and went out the door and saw a limo parked out front. Im like damnnnn what kinda work do she do. My brother was already asleep in the car. This is goin to be a longgg ride. The car started to move and i didnt want it to be awkward so i asked "soooo how many kids you have"? She replied "9". "Well damnn you was a lil busy body huh" i chuckled. "Excuse me thats alot of kids. Well can u tell me about them?"Well theres my oldest Jody he's 21 and in college, than there's Jordyn hes 18 fresh outta highschool still tryna figure wat he wants to do hopefully college,she giggled, than theres Tariq, hes 17, hes into music and likes to sing,than there are my twins Camryn and Courtney both 16 and different in their own way.And my baby boy Jaime..hes only 4 bt the cutest you ever seen. I have 3 gurls as well. Breannah shes 17 and tariqs twin ,Kassidy is 15 and Mariah is 13 and that just about sums it up. "Dang ms smith i hope i can remember all that" . "Youll get it and call me Maria". Before i knew it we was pulling up at the airport.
The plane ride was kinda short. I fell asleep on the car ride and when i woke up we was pulling up to this big ass mansion. "Woahh who lives here"? "We do sweety" she replied with a huge grin on her face. "I guess livin here wont b bad after all" my bro said with a smirk on his face.

We got out the limo and the limo driver Jo got our bags. The inside of the house was wayy better than the outside thats for sure.
Maria push this button on the wall that i was assuming was a intercom and said "kids come meet your new hse guest". All of a sudden i heard a bunch of footsteps coming down the stairs. "Guys this is Tex and Nichole....and they will be staying with us for a while." They all introduced themselves and went back to doing watever they was doing before we inturrupted. "Ty",wich is short for Tariq,show tex into his room,and Breannah show Nichole to hers". Maria said and left us be. "How old are u" Bre asked. "Umm 16". "Oh...well heres your room enjoy". Man this room is amazing. It has this nice dance theme painting on the wall and a pink comfoforter set with a window seat and all and i have my own bathroom. I walked into the bathroom to check it out and im guesinn Tariq was in there in his bathrobe.God he was sexy.   He had  a huge smirk on his face. " Oh my bad i thought i had my own bathroom ". "Sharing is caring you kno...and bhind that door leads to my room and if you want to talk about anything feel free but i cant promise you if i hv on clothes or not". He laughed and walked back into his room. I went back into mine and started to unpack.
"Kids dinners ready...cum down and eat". Maria said thru the intercom. My tummy started to growl. At the dinner table i guess everybody had their own assigned seats. Me and my bro sat at the only 2 seats that was left. We not use to family dinners...matta fact i don't think we ever had one. My dad was never home because of work and my ma was always out spending my dads money. All we really had was each other. Its sad bt its the truth. "Soo wat are they here for and for how long?" Bre asked with a concerned look on her face. "My ma is on drugs and my daddy is in jail..any more questions?" Tex got up from his seat and said "Can i b excused ". He left before anybody can answer him. I followed right behind him. "Whats your problem"? I yelled. " I didn't want everybody to think we some kinda charity case" he yelled back. "Well they wudda found out sooner or later". "Yea maybe your right...i just don't wanna b judge for our dumb ass parents". "Yea i kno nd im sorry." Bre bust thru the room "Tex are u ok?..we don't care about your parents..all we care about is you right now." She said with a grin. They look as if they was about to kiss until i inturrupted. " well guess im not in the room". "Well i guess i didn't see you". She rolled her eyes and went back to staring at my brother. I really hope this bitch know in order to get to my brother she have to be kool wit me first..that's how close we are. "Bitch u saw me wen u came to the door". She stood up and said "who u calling a bitch?". "If the shoe fits" i replied. "Tex u better get your sister before she get smacked" she looked to him as if askin him for help. I stepped a lil closer to her and said "try me". Tex finally decided to jump in knowing that i would probably hit this girl if she kept talking shyt and i guess he didn't want us to gt kicked out. "Hey umm Breannah?.he asked. She had this stoopid look on her face cuz he barely remembered her name. I laughed to myself. "Me and my sis was kinda hvn a private conversation before you came in sooo...." "yea i get the point"she said before storming out the room. "Look....this is the closest thing we got to a home right now and i really don't need you to mess it up ok" he said with a sad look on his face. "But she started it". "Yea i kno...bt shawty is kinda cute sooo imma need yall to get along cuz i mite wanna bang that". He laughed and i laughed wit him and said " And you talking about me getting us put out on that note im goin to bed". "Aite goodnight sis" "goodnight" . I went into my room put on my pajamas and got under my covers and thought to myself i guess this is home away from home and suddenly dozed off.