harsh world

this is for MadisonGraceOBrien

Madison's POV

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I mumbled, looking over at Dave.

His eyes shot open and he quickly pulled into the nearest lot, shutting off the car.

I threw open the passenger door and ran over to the grass area beyond the cement.

Taking deep breaths, I tried to rid the image of the car crash. The broken glass, the squished car, the multiple gurneys.

Tears pricked at my eyes and I quickly wiped them, sniffling.

"You okay?" Dave asked, standing somewhere behind me.

I took a breath of air and turned around, surprising Dave. His expression softened.

"I- sometimes, the world is just so... harsh." I sighed, my arms going limp by my side.

"It's scary stuff." He nodded, stepping closer. I threw my self into his chest, folding my arms in front of me. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back until I stepped away.

"I- everything is just so much and I don't know..." I breathed. "I don't know if I'm strong enough to, ya know, handle it. On my own."

He slowly shook his head. "What. You're like the strongest person I've ever met. And you're not alone, you've got your friends, family, you got m-"

I smiled and cut off his sentence by placing my lips on his. He hummed in response, putting his hands on my cheeks.

He turned his head, situating his nose on the other side of mine. Swiping my tongue across his bottom lip, he gave me entrance, allowing my tongue to massage his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my hands on the back of his head, tugging at the small hairs.

He moaned, dropping his hand to my neck to push my lips closer. Dave took a few steps back to his car so now he was leaning against it as we kissed.

The hand that was on my neck, slipped down to my hip to push into his.

I moaned at the contact, pressing into him on my own.

   Both of his hands moved to my lower back, holding me in place as we continued to make out.
  ~~~~~~~

Now in front of my house, we stepped out side the car and kissed again. His hands returned themselves to my lower back, pressing me into him.

"I should go." I whispered against his lips. He nodded and barely broke apart our lips, giving a slight peck.

He completely leaned away. "Yeah."

"Okay." I breathed, giving an awkward laugh as I grabbed my bag.

I walked around the front of the car, heading towards my house. Slowing down as I walked up the driveway, I heard Dave let out a huge breath.

I turned and dropped my bag, running back to him. He looked at me as I rounded the front of the car, watching me get closer.

I put my lips on his once more and  he moaned, putting his hands back.

  This was going to be the death of me.