Four

Being in a coma is really, really devastating. I could tell that I wasn't in the forest anymore but in a bed. My bed. Zander and Skylarr are here too but I can't see them. Really, I can't see anything. Must be night still. Well back to thinking in my mind.

Cold water was thrown onto my face before I woke up to see my parents with my little sis. She had her arms folded like them. "What? How did I get here?" I ask them. The tone of my mothers voice doesn't sound happy at all. "You were dragged out of the forest by some cops. They said you fled at drug-filled house! What were you thinking?!" She slapped me on my face. "First, owe and second, the cops showed up to the party so we ducked out." I reply.

It has been thirteen minuets and she is still lecturing me. My mom hasn't even asked how I feel. Talk about rude. "And how did you get those tattoos?!" What is she talking about. I look at my arms to see a arrow design going down my forearms. "I-I don't know! Really!" I scream back.

She starts to pull me out of the bed by my ears and all the way to the kitchen. Zander and Sky are sitting at the table with a confused expression on their faces like mines. They both showed our matching tattoos as they raised their hands to wave at me. "All of you have some questions to answer. The first one is, were three you near the blast?" I looked at her for a bee of second before realizing that I was in the middle of the blast.

Zander let out a big sigh. "No." He lies. Skylarr also says the same. "Ok," my dad takes over the conversation. "How were your clothes shredded to pieces then?" He asks us. "Blast radius was pretty far." I reply. "No kidding. That blast injured thirty million people throughout the world. Including us. But no worries. We were fine after a few minuets." Holy crap. I did that.

I sat there at the table for thirty minuets thinking to myself. Thirty million! I could've kill them and myself. But why wasn't Sky, Zander and myself killed or hurt? Sky lays her hand on my shoulder, pulling me out of my deep thoughts. "You okay?" She whispers to me. "I'm fine." I whisper.

After another full interrogation, my parents left me and the guys in charge of my little sister. Trina didn't seem so happy. "Hey buzzkill," she is referring to Sky. "Be a sport and get me a bottle of Fizz-Whole." She demands. Sky squinted her eyes as she turned to the fridge.

Trina stares at the tv screen as I see something amazing. She slowly starts to levitate off of the couch. I try my best not to scream. "Dude." Zander says, lifting his head to her.

Ok maybe I'm just hallucinating but I see a girl floating in the air. Sky turns from the fridge and drops the drink. "Don't say a word to her. Just act natural." I say to them. We all slowly creep into the living room, not speaking.

"Where's my drink, dweeb?!" Trina yells at Skylarr. "Hey look here, flying trapeze! I'll cut you into little pieces!" Another phenomenon is happening.

Sky's voice somehow made a beam of light shot through the window. It looked like a line of light. "What-what just happened?" I say with a frightened tone. She looked at me and then Zander. "I don't know!" She was as scared as Trina.

Trina falls to the couch. I stand there with a distraught look.  Zander is wide-eyed. Sky is controlling light through the window. "Is that something you been able to do?" Zander asks. Sky, Trina and myself look at him like he's the dumbest person in the world.

"How did you do that?!" Trina says. "How did I do that?" She starts to stand up as the light hits her on the chest. Thank God nothing happen. "No! Sit down!" Sky yells at her.

"What if I don't want to-" a clap of thunder stopped Trina from finishing her sentence. It suddenly started to pour down rain, but this was abnormal.

The madder Sky gets, harder the rain gets. "You need to stop being such a brat! No one wants a unforgiving, lowlife, narcissistic twerp like you telling them what to do!" She screams with her veins popping out her neck.

Trina starts to float again as her arms start to give off a white color of waves. What the-" outshot a shockwave of some sort of energy, knocking all of us to the ground. "Max!" Trina yells as she slowly floats towards me. The wave didn't stop or grow weaker. It continued to grow stronger.

"Please........stop." Zander whispers to her. I couldn't let them die. Not my best friends but what can I do? I start to reach with all my might for the remote. Finally getting it, it hits Trina in the head; this stops that wave of that energy.

It's been three hours and we're terrified. We all have the same hand on out lips with the exact blank expression. "How is even this possible?!" Zander asks us. "Wait," I run up to grab my laptop, X-Tech.

Walking down, I start my research. What the explosion from last night caused I write in the search bar. A website came up. The bomb that killed 4,000 people and injured 40,000 others has started a confusion with everyone. Studies show that people who were affected by the blast are showing signs of extraordinary enhancements. Thousand of people are now scared as Alpha-humans are once again roaming the earth. This article is throwing me completely off. I show everyone else the article and Sky points something out.

"Alphas have been around for years, but just in hiding. If they find out about this, God knows what will happen." She says. "Are people going to use these powers for good Max?" Zander asks me. "There is only one way to find out." I turn on the tv to see a amazing thing.

"People are saying The Guardian is the best superhero in the world. But his enemy Vill is getting stronger. Can he stop him?" Says the news reporter. A knock at the door startles us. I walk to the door. Bret and his gang are standing there, with suits on.