02.*

OMFG THE DRAG ME DOWN VIDEO !! AFHHOTSBRVN ITS SO GOOD!

Refresh not repeat 😂😂
---------------------------------------------

-Louis-

Me: See you there love x

He it too cute when he's mad. Ive loved him since I found out his dad left. His dad leaving didn't make me love him but the way he stayed strong did. I'm actually kind of jealous of that actually. He's openly gay and I'm jealous of that. I love the way his eyes sparkle when he's happy and when those dimples show. I think it was those curls that got me hooked. Buzz Buzz.

El: Hey babe, are you close to my house ?

Shit. I was to captivated in my thoughts about Harry that I didn't realize I was going to be late. Why didn't my mom say anything!

Me: On my way!

Harry styles and his perfect curls, making me late. Well it's not like I care about Eleanor, she is my beard ( she doesn't know of course) but I have to keep up my 'relationship' with her.

"Hey babe" She pecked my lips.

"Hey" I half heartedly replied.

"Why were you late ?" She eyed me.

"Sorry babe, my sisters were taking forever again" I lied. This isn't the first time I was late thinking about Harry.

We got to school in about 5 minutes. It isn't that far from Eleanor's house but of course she is lazy and wants me to pick her up every single day. I parked and quickly exit my car to make our way towards our friends.

"Louis is everything alright ?" Eleanor whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine why ?" It's not like I've been acting weird.

"You've been distracted lately" If you mean by a curly haired lad than yes. Thinking of the devil, at that exact moment I see a mop of curls pass by.

"Who do we have here?" Josh said.

I can see that he was visibly scared but couldn't run as the other boys stopped him. I can never be a part of hurting him, I can't hurt the one I love. I usually just stay in the back where hopefully he wouldn't see me. If I tell them to stop then they'll ask my questions and I just can't. I'm such a coward, but luckily a blonde lad came looking for harry so the boys had to stop.

Hazza❤️: Ugh I need you seniors to leave already.

Me: What happened babe ?

Hazza❤️: Louis friends.

Hazza❤️: Since you magically know I get bullied.

Hazza❤️: They bully me almost any chance they get and I hate them all.

Hazza❤️: Especially louis.

Wait. What?!? What did I ever do to him !

Me: Especially him ?

Me: Does he do anything to you ?

Hazza❤️: That's the point.

Hazza❤️: Those are his friends and he could stop them but he doesn't.

Me: Maybe he has reason ?

Me: Maybe he's scared

Hazza❤️: Scared ? Really.

Hazza❤️: What would he be afraid of ?

Me: I don't know, I'm just saying that maybe he's scared

Me: It's not like I'm Louis

Hazza❤️: Well that's kind of a relief tbh

Me: How ? Is he really that bad

Hazza❤️: Because first all he cares about is his reputation and second if you were louis than I doubt you would let me get hurt

Hazza❤️: You know since you "love me"

And I just felt my heart break a little.