chapter 17

Jasmine POV

I woke up and I seen august god that man is fine so I tried to wake him up.

Jas-Auggy.

Aug-Huh.

Damn he sounds sexy as hell in the morning thank god its almost over.

Jas-Come on and wake up babe we got got our last game.

Narrator POV

So they got up and got dressed. There last mission was food survival skills and jasmine was a pro at this they were at the starting line.

Jas POV

Announcer-3....2.....1....GO

I grabber my bow and arrow and started shooting every animal I saw. Then I was the fruit's I really wasn't watching where I was aiming I was just aiming. And I won.

Aug-See that's why yo pretty ass mine ain't nobody getting you boo.

Tut-yes we got food I'm hungry.

We sat down and at all the fruit while the meat was cooking.After all the food was cooked and done nothing was lefted.and since I won we are leaving tomorrow.

Jas-People guess what.

EB- what.

Has-Since I won we ate going home tomorrow and the government doesn't own us.

EB-yaaaay OK goodnight.

Jas-Good night babes.

Aug-Wait Jasmin come here.

Jas-why.

Aug-Just come(Pause).

I walked closer to him and he kissed me like them was soft HOLY SHIT I NEED HIM TO FUCK ME I PROBABLY CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW.

Aug-love you.

Jas-I love you too.

Jasmin was intense if you think the story is just getting started is getting juicier pause.