to make you happy

I placed my lips on his. Everything he said I took in. No doubt I felt like I was committing a sin or something but it was ok. I forgave him already since he came clean about everything. But I wanted him to know that he was mine. That bitch he was with was never a true girlfriend but a traitor. Who kills there own boyfriend after marriage. I swear I will be by his side no matter what.

"Baby what was that for. Aren't you mad? He asked confused.

I laughed lightly as he didn't understand what it was for.

"I did that cause im not mad but love you. I understand kookie. You told me the truth and nothing but truth but I fucking swear lie to me I wont be happy about it.

He gave me a smile as he gave me a kiss after kiss after kiss.

"I wont I promise. He gave me a peck on my lips as I smiled lightly.

"I love you so much kimie I want to show you how much u really mean to me. He lifted up my chin so that my gaze met his.

My eyes droop he leaned closer and places his lips with mine. Both of our tongues and lips made loud sounds. I moaned into his nouth and grabbed his jacket as he helped taking it off. I wanted him now. But I was scared. I mean im no virgo but there were times I would be scared to have sex. But I wanted him to be my second and hopefully last to do this with.

He pinned me down. He kissed every part of me. My eyes,nose, lips. It tickeled but loved it. He stopped at my lips as he bent down and kissed my lips as he entered his tongue. His tongue danced with mine. I closed my eyes enjoying this feeling. His hands crept up my top. His soft hands groping my breast. I let out a soft moan as his lips left from mine.

"Are you sure you want to go through this? I can stop if you want. He said as I gave him a light chuckle.

"If I wasnt ready kookie I wouldnt be pinned down wanting you. He gave me a smirk as he placed his lips back onto mine.

As he kissed me I picked up his shirt as stopped. I admired his abs, they were perfect not so buff but perfect enough for me. My touched hid abs as he smirked.

"I knew you had a thing for my abs.

"Shut up. They're mine so better not show them to any other bitch. Got it. I said as he nodded his head.

His hand slid down my thighs as I shiver at his touch. I was already in my underwear as his hands came closer and closer to my womanhood.

"No shorts. No pants. I like it.

His hands played with my folds as I was soaked. He made me so fast i thought I was like Niagara falls.

"Nah I dont want tht I want..... you in side me. Please.... he smirked as he gave me a kiss.

He took his pants off along with his boxers. Put sprang his friend. It was long and thick. He started pumping his self as precum ozzed out. He positioned himself as he slid in slow knowing that it might have hurt for me. I waited till I was fully adjusted even though he had half of it in.

"Tell me when....

"Move. He started moving slowly.

This was something I wanted and waited for. I didnt want him cause I was mad or sad I wanted to do this cause I loved him. He knew I was in pain from the way I gripped the bed sheets.

"Look at me. Open your lovely eyes and look. I opened them to seen him still moving at a slow pace.

"Just look at me the whole way throgh. I nodded as she started to quickening his pace.

It hurted at first but then I felt something I never would have thought happen again.

"Ahhh...jungkook..... faster.....harder...just fuck ne harder and rough... make me fucking yours......I moaned. He did as told as he went faster and deeper and rougher.

My hands made way to his hair as I pulled rough on it. I wanted more and more of him.

"Your so ......beautiful....moan my name..

"Jungkook.....Jungkook..JEON JUNGKOOK!

"Say it louder baby dont hold back.

"Oooo.....fuck JEON JUNGKOOK! fuck me harder. I screamed.

He picked up my left leg to gain better access as he went deeper hitting my spot over and over.

"Yes kookie yes..... let me ride you. I moaned as he flipped us over.

One thing I loved about myself was that I was a freak. I liked when he talked dirty to me. I liked it very veey much. I liked when he spanked me for little teases.

"Baby.... ughhhhh... jungkook monaed as I titled my head back as he moaned un pleasure.

"This is mine. All mine baby. Your only .....my girl he kissed my breast as I bounced up and down enjoying him in me.

The bed creaking, our moans making music as we were both enjoying.

"Im urs....im urs..... I jumped up and down faster and faster as I felt his dick twitch.

"Oppa I think im about to....... I soon came as I released. With two more pumps he came with me. Yelling my name in pure ecstasy.

We were breathless,sweaty, and just plain wanting more.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my back as my breasts was pressed against his body.

"Baby that was so amazing. I didnt know you was that much of a freak. Jungkook said as I lifted my head as I smiled.

"Your mine kookie like im yours know one cant separate us. I love you.

"I love you too. He kissed my lips as he deepened the kiss.

I felt his dick get hard agian as I knew he was up for more.

"Another one this time im taking lead. I laughed as he leaned down.

This is where my life began with the love of my life.