Sciles

The scott and stiles fight. I cried.
-spoilers a little & sad maybe a little over dramatic-
--------------------------------

Stiles slid down the door to his bedroom. Putting his hands to his face he let out a broken yell. Scott didn't believe him. Scott blamed him. Stiles banged his head against the door before breaking down. Tears streaming down his face, he just sat there. He was done. With a broken sob, he hugged his knees to his chest. He lost his best friend.

-

After Scott rejected giving the bite to Hayden he drove out of there as fast as he could. Tears blurred his eye sight but he still climbed onto his bike and headed to his and Stiles's spot. The place where they first got drunk. When he finally got there, his tears didn't stop. He just lost his best friend. Scott keeps telling himself it was Stiles's fault. He kept killing Donavan a secret. He killed Donavan in the first place. And then the way Theo described the way it happened, it almost didn't seem real. He wanted to believe Stiles so badly, but he couldn't. Stiles killed Donavan horribly. They weren't supposed to kill who they were trying to save. But Stiles is his best friend. Scott let out a sob and sat down on the tree stump near the well. With everything that's happening, it's just too much. It's stressful. Right now Scott wasn't sure if he wanted to be an alpha, let alone a true alpha. With their being so many bodies, so many failures, and then just loosing his best friend, his brother, Scott broke down. Eyes glowing a bright red, Scott howled. He howled the most broken howl that any werewolf could. And just cried. Sat there and cried knowing no one would come and help him. Not even Stiles.

-

Liam was still mad at Scott so he just stayed with Hayden trying to help her stay alive.
Malia was just done with this. She was currently packing for a vacation and she wasn't sure if she was ever coming back.
Theo stayed with Liam but smirked a little when he heard the howl.

-

Stiles on the other hand only cried louder at the sound of the familiar howl. To him it sounded broken but Scott didn't want to see him right now. Stiles was pretty sure he never wanted to see Stiles ever again. He tried to get up it failed miserably. Frustrated he yelled banging his hand on the floor. He broke down again, sobbing while he hit the ground. Scott was his best friend. They were supposed to be best friends for life. They did everything together. He stood by Scott through everything and yet Scott didn't believe him when he said it was self defense. He didn't have a choice. "I didn't -" Stiles mummers to himself through the tears. "I didn't have a choice." He cries. "I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE SCOTT!" Stiles yells breaking down for a third time.

-

Scott heard him. Scott heard him loud and clear. But he just didn't care. He didn't care anymore about anything. He wanted everything back to normal. The way things used to be. The way it used to be before the bite. He wanted his best friend back. He wanted Allison back. He even wanted Derek back. He wanted himself back. He wanted to leave Beacon Hills. He wanted to leave this life. But he couldn't. He couldn't do that to his mom. And he was smart enough to know your past always catches up. So instead he sits there on the tree stump crying.

-

The sheriff goes home immediately after hearing the broken howl. He tried calling Stiles but it kept going straight to voicemail, so he was worried. He was worried about his son and his friends. He couldn't loose Stiles too. Stiles was all he had left, he couldn't just loose him. He pressed the gas pedal harder hoping to get there faster. Hell he was hoping Stiles was even home. He was hoping Stiles was still alive and well.

-

When he finally got home he barged in the place, hoping to see Stiles and that nervous smile trying to get himself outta trouble. But he was met with silence. Almost. Stilinski heard a yell upstairs in his sons bedroom he ran. When he opened Stiles bedroom door, he wasn't expecting a lamp shattered across the floor and his son screaming and crying against the wall. He was at Stiles's side in seconds. "Stiles-Stiles what's wrong? What happened?" The sheriff tried calming his only son down. "Sc-scott. I-I lost Scott. He h-hates me dad." Stiles cries. Not knowing what to do he holds Stiles, hugging him tight while Stiles cries on his shoulder.

-

Stiles knows he might be over reacting but he just lost Scott. When his mother died, Scott was there to hold him while he cried. When the bullies at school pushed Stiles around, Scott was there to stand up for him. When Stiles was hurt, Scott was there to help him. When Stiles was in danger, Scott tried everything to save him. When Stiles just needed a friend, Scott was a best friend. Scott kept Stiles happy. Now Stiles didn't have Scott anymore. Now everything is coming down on him. And he doesn't know how much he can take. He doesn't know how long he can last.

-

Both Stiles and Scott cried. They cried for hours. But neither of them made an effort to apologize to one another. None of them went to go see the other. They just cried. They both felt alone. They both were broken. They didn't know how much they needed each other until today. But still they never talked. They just cried.

----------------
It sucks and it's sad. I'm sorry. The Sciles fight killed me. Why didn't Scott believe him!? I'm going to kill Theo.

Well till next Time xx -a