Part 7

• Part 7 •
Harry smashes his lips against yours and moves his against your lips, tugging at your lower lips with his teeth a few times. When he pushes unbuttons his pants and unzips them, pulling them off, you stare at his erection outlined through his boxers. His cock was already hard from you telling him you wanted to fuck him. Harry takes the camera in his hands and points it at you smiling brightly. "Action my porn star." He laughs watching you climb down from the counter. You get on your knees and pull his boxers down, his cock standing up straight right in front of you. "Suck." He says, zooming in sone. "Yes sir." You say with a giggle, wrapping your hand around his thick cock. Harry slaps your hand away with one of his and pushes your head down on his cock. You open your mouth wider and move your head faster. You start to gag and he pulls your head back, moaning slightly seeing the spit on his cock.
"Oh Louis' so lucky to have you you're mouth is so fucking good. "Fuck. Mhm suck that cock just like that baby." He whispers watching you work your magic with your tongue. You roll your tongue around the top of his cock and then take all of him in your mouth again. He moans out and bites his lip, forcing you to go down all the way on his long cock. You gags again but he keeps you down moving his hips slowly.