Party Ova Here

"Yessssssssss bitch, yesssss! Slay me! Are those red bottoms? oh my god.. Niyari." Char payed me homage as I walked to my Ferrari 488.

"Cmon Chardonnay, you know Ima flashy bitch." I shrugged.

"But you bodied that outfit, muma . Go best friend, That's my best friend! that's my best friend!" Char sang.

I twerked a bit, while he sang.

"Okay, bitch- lets go cuz it's colder than a witch titty." He snapped as he hopped in my ride.

"I know that's right, ain't it supposed to snow tonight?" I asked as I turned on my heater and put on my seat belt.

"I hope not, shit. I just straightened this hair. I ain't got time for my curls to be bustin out. Ya hear me, Lord? Don't fuck up tonight!" Char clapped and pointed up wards.

"You a trip, Nay." I laughed.

"We gon get you some dick, tonight."

"Don't start, Chardonnay." I held a finger up as I drove off.

"Why not? You can't just give up like that, Ari. You need to kiss many frogs to find your prince, hoe."

"Hell no! What, I need to catch a STD too? If finding a man is that much trouble, baby, I'll be fine without one." I smirked.

"You're too beautiful to end up by yourself ... I mean, you got it going on, Niyari. Why these niggas can't see that?!" Char questioned.

"It's cuz I'm not built like I work at Ace Of Diamonds, that's why. Had I had a big ol booty and tight stomach, boyyyyy these niggas would be in the palm of my hand- cause my face and bank account is all fuckin that. Dudes is shallow nowadays." I shook my head.

"Girl, quit talkin like a big bitch. You're more than that- and you know it. You the cockiest BBW I ever met." He laughed.

"Don't call me that. Make it sound like I belong in a porno." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Maybe you do, with all the niggas you fucked. No shade... No shade."

"That was definitely shade..." I bit my lip.

"How can you tell? It's night time, boo." Char tried to joke.

"Chardonnay ..." I began.

"Huh?" He answered.

"Shut yo sweet ass up." I hissed.

"Awwwww c'mon, Ari. It don't matter how many guys you slept with- as long as they don't know eachother, they're in different boroughs, you use protection, and your pussy still tight- it's like you never even went there! Shit, I got a few bodies my self, baby. Ain't no thang." Char popped his tongue.

"How many guys have you slept with?" I asked.

"Now, Ari... I wouldn't be a lady if I answered that question, now would I?"

"You're not a lady. You got a big ol horse dick tucked in them leather pants, Char! Get it together." I chuckled.

"Ya hateful..." He said as he looked out the window.

"Ugh, put that up, that's my song! I can't wait to pop my shit at this party! Turn all the straight niggas gay for the night! " Chardonnay said as he popped his ass in the passenger seat.

"You do that." I smiled

I put "679" by Fetty Wap up and let it play while we rolled out to the function.

Char was center of attention, always. His flamboyant ass knew how to get the party started.

I just hoped I was gon have as much as a good time that he was planning to have cause lord knows, I need it.