Alex

Hi, this chapter will be a short one between Coraline and Alex.
...
Coraline was now lying in a patch of grass with Alex-chatting and watching the clouds.
"Hey!"exclaimed Coraline, pointing up at the sky, "that one looks like a button!"
"Oh yeah! They look like the eyes on the doll I gave you!"
"About that... Did you make it look like me?"
"Oh no, I found it that way."
"Well today, it moved."
"Moved?"
"Yeah, one minute it was on the table, another outside a small door."
"Strange, did you open the door?"
"Yeah."
"Well, what'd you find?"
"Bricks..."
"Oh well, be careful alright?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, that's were my uncle's twin was supposedly stolen."
"Oh, ok, it's already 7:45? I've got to get back for dinner! My dad's whipping up something 'special'."
"Okay, bye Coral."
"Bye."

Coraline was now sitting at the kitchen table while her dad was serving 'slime'- he sang while he dumped chard on her plate.
"Oh my twitchy witchy girl, I think you are so nice, I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice...cream!" His voiced cracked at the last word.
"Eat some chard-you need a vegetable."said Coraline's mother.
"Looks more like slime to me."
"Well it's slime or bedtime fusspot,"explained her dad. Coraline turned to the doll. "Think they're trying to poison me?" She nodded the head of the doll and headed upstairs to her new bedroom.