part 6

8 months later

London (malhotra industries)

Alex ; manik we have a meeting with the NM industries in Mumbai and we have to leave for India tomorrow .

manik : is it nesseseray for me to go can't u handle it .

Alex : manik the C.E.O of the company is not well and so its a personal meeting . if I would go then all the board members would be there we na as I cannot alone make any desicions .

manik : OK then will meet u at the airport ..just message me he details and timings .

In india ( murthy mansion )

navya : nandu hum meeting attend Mar leitay hain . dekho tumhari tabiyat bilkol he stable nahi Aur u know k twins k saath tou u should be more careful right .

nandini: don't worry navya mai Sab sambhal loon gi . or waisay he papers sign karnay k liye mujhay ahna he paray game and don't worry its a personal meeting with the C.E.O tou its me and the C.E.O .

navya : waisay who isvtge C.E.O of the MN industries .

nandini : yaar I don't know the name but is the youngest buissness tycoon in London and have just seen his P.A Alex .

navya: OK leikin take care of yourself . u know na a little stress can be dangerous for u and Ur kids .

nandini : don't worry ..

12th Aug 2015 the meeting day (at hotel blue lagoon)

nandini: kab say wait ker Rahi hoon koi ah he nahi raha Aur meray babies they are also Hungary . yaar kuch khanay ka he order ker laiti hoon .

POV ends

nandini : waiter ek butter chicken . jaldi plz

30 mins later
waiter : mam Ur order .
nandini : thank you

she was eating when a manik entered and was led to the place where nandini was sitting and eating . her back was towards manik and so they cannot see each other .

manik : so u called me here for dinner .. I thought it was a buissness meeting .

nandini : it was but ur 1 hr late and my babies were Hungary so I had to eat u know she said childishly .

manik : babies ? ... I can't see them .
nandini : I guess Ur mistaken m pregnent .BTW let's forget it .. m done eating u have a seat we should start the meeting its getting quite late .
m : OK .

manik now moved towards the seat and the both looked at eachother and were shocked . nandini had a spoon in her hand and it fell down from her hands .

they both said together : tum .
m: nandini tum tum married ho he said in a sorrowful tone and was at the verge of crying .

nandini : Mr. malhotra its none of ur buissness we are here to discuss a buissness deal let's not talk about are personal issues .

manik : I guess its not the right time let's fix it some other time but before that I need answers .

nandini : what answers do u want u left me and know u need answers

manik : u cannot blame me for Ur fault I never left u it was u who left me and got married and now Ur pregnant

nandini : manik how dare u say that I was always loyal to u and m not married and I never ever left u . if I would have left u I would have aborted my children the day I got to know I was pregnant . but let me make it clear .....

before she could say anything further she fainted .. mabik pankied and did everything to wake her up but for no avail . he lifted her and took her to the hospital ...
to be continued .

(so the most awaited part is here . I want a good response and only then I would post the next part . so will the children survive ? will they be united ? or fate has decided something else for them . )