Love letters

104 days of summer break, 104 love letters.
Love is complicated especially for Violetta and Leon. Violetta's Dad is heartbroken, alone and even more protective of Violetta.

It's shocks everyone when they find out it's not just Violetta and Leon sending love letters...

Violetta's pov:

I clutch the letter to my chest as I happily dance around my bedroom. The end of year show was yesterday and Leon and I kissed! It was magical! I've fallen in love with Leon all over again, the kiss made me remember why I loved him. Now my love feels so much stronger.

This morning I opened the door to find a beautiful bunch of red tulips attached to the very note that I'm holding. I can't believe it's the first day of summer! Angie and I had planned so much to do in the summer... but she left. A single tear falls from my cheek and onto the unopened letter. I totally understand why she left but I miss her so much!

Quickly I wipe away the tear and dramatically fall onto my bed. I miss Angie terribly but I'm so exited to read Leon's letter! I know it's Leon's because I recognise his hand writing on the envelope. I'm so glad it was me that answered the door and found the letter, if it was my Dad......well there's a fair chance I probably wouldn't have got it. Never the less, the letter is in my hands now. Slowly and carefully I brake the seal on the envelope and pull out the letter. A grin crosses my face as I notice that the papers Violet.

Dearest Violetta

The kiss was magical, it made me realise how stupid I am. I don't love Lara, I love one person and one person only. You.

I wanted to see you so badly Vilu but your Dad wouldn't let me in. Is everything ok with him? Vilu I need to see you, to hold you and to love you. A day without you isn't worth living. I understand your dad probably won't let you out, especially to see me, and I understand him. Please, just leave me a letter under the oak tree in your garden. I'll write to you everyday Vilu.

With all my heart,

Leon x

Smiling happily I carefully put the letter in a small purple box. There's a floor board under my bed that lifts up, it's the only place nobody knows about, Dad will never find it.

After tucking the box away under the floor boards I grab a pen and some paper and begin writing.

Dear Leon,

I feel the same way. Ever since the kiss all I've wanted to do was talk to you. No matter how hard I try Dad won't let me out of the house. He's heartbroken and it hurts to see him that way. Dad loves Angie so much and I know she loves him too, but she left. If we could only get her back...

I'll find a way to meet you if it kills me, but in the meantime I'm good with letters. Our love letters.

Love forever,

Violetta x

After sealing the letter and shoving it in my pocket I make my way quietly down the stairs. Nobody's down here. Sighing with relief I practically run into the kitchen and just as the back doors in sight...... I crash into my Dad.

"Violetta watch where your going! Wait, where are you going?" Dad tenses up and my hearts beating so loud that I'm surprised he can't hear it.

"Just in the garden." I practically whisper. Dad nods and moves out of my way. Sighing with relief I jog to the door and start pulling on the handle.

"Wait, Vilu!" I spin around to see Dad standing awkwardly by the counter, rubbing his neck.

"Have you heard anything from...... Angie?" Dad says Angie's name so quietly that it's hard to hear.

"No, I'm sorry Dad. I'll call her tonight?" Dad nods before quickly walking away. It really hurts knowing how much he misses her. Slowly and quietly I make my way to the tree, carefully checking nobody's watching me and carefully put the letter under a pine cone so that the corners are still visible, hopefully Leon will find it.

Hey guys! I've got a lot of 'extras' so to speak, and I'd really like to have somewhere to put all the ideas I never finished. This book was going to be called love letters and was going to consist of letters between Leon and Violetta, however I never wrote more than two parts. If you want the next part of this story let me know! If you would like a germangie or pangie one shot please let me know in the comments. Thankyou so much for reading! X