Happy End Or Was It ?

Happy End or Was It?

In a brightly decorated room, there was a girl lying in the brightly colored bed.The crescent moon was shining brightly where you can see its light coming in from the window on the left hand side of the room.Near the girl, there sat a creature beside the girl on the bed.

Creature: "Hey. Can't sleep?"

Creature: "......."

Creature: "Did you drink your medicine?"

Creature:"......"

Creature: ".... I See "

Creature:"......"

Creature: "It's okay. I'm here."

Creature:"... I hope you get better soon."

Creature:"......"

Creature: "Oh, I know "

Creature: "I will read you a story today "

Creature: "What kind you ask?"

Creature: "It's very amusing, sad... violent, Pervy. That kind of story."

The creature had hugged the girl while saying that.

Creature: "But I think you will enjoy the story...."

The girl did not answer and thus the creature continued with its story.

Creature: "Well then, let's begin... "

"Once upon a time, there was a high schooler."

"Her name was Yonaka"

"One day she took the train... "

Yonaka was an average high schooler who was in a rush to get back home and thus today she took a train back home in hope that she would be able to greet her beloved brother whom she had not met in a long time as her brother was studying in a university far from their home and thus he had to live in the school's hostel as it is more convenient for him.

Yonaka stared at her watch to check the time. "It is barely 7pm, I would be able to make it home before 8pm." Yonaka thought happily as she was in a hurry to meet her beloved older brother.She had decided to take a short nap as it would be another 30 minutes before her the train arrived at her station where she need to alight at as she had a long day where she had started school at 7 am this morning.

The short eye shutter for Yonaka would turn into a nightmare for Yonaka as fate is not kind to her as not only will she not be home in time, she herself will land in mysterious placed called Mogeko's Castle.

Magics Castle was a place where no young female high schooler should be in as the magical which are yellow like cat creatures would capture any female human high schooler and let out their pent up frustrations on these high schooler.The means are often found to be violence and also sexual in nature and thus the chapters female high schooler does have a long life after their captivity.

But Yonaka was very lucky as she had managed to fool most of the magical in the castle and she had also managed to befriend all Seven Special Mogeko. The first one being Somewhat Strange Mogeko.This Mogeko had helped Yonaka as he had helped hide her from being found out by the other normal mogeko, he had given her a weapon to protect herself and that he had also told her about the only way of getting out of the Castle.The only way being needing to pass through all the seven floors and also meeting all the other floor protector. The Somewhat Strange Mogeko was the first floor protector and his action of helping Yonaka had gotten him in trouble.

Later, Yonaka would meet a strange green colored Mogeko who had lost one of his ears and she would be the one to free him from his cell as he was a convict with no memories. They would eventually go together as a pair to face the frightening nightmare in the castle. His name would be mega-Mogeko later in the end.But Yonaka would not know what tragedy would be installed for her as she passed through all the floors with this green mogeko who had lost his memories and also for the protectors for each level who had helped Yonaka. They had had met a strange high school aged girl named Mogeko-Chan which she was so insisted on making Yonaka her pet that they had a very hard time fending her off. But they had eventually made it to another floor so as to be free from her reached.

In the end ,the Somewhat Strange Mogeko and the rest of the five protector , the Prosciutto Fairy , Blood Spirit ,Hasu ,Moffuru,Mogecuckoo were captured by the King Mogeko .The King Mogeko had created seven protectors for each level in the castle and the green mogeko , Nega mogeko as the seven floor protector. As soon as Nega mogeko saw the king, he remembers his identity, but he was also to make a difficult choice of being forced to either choose to free Yonaka and let her pass the seven floors, or make a deal with the King Mogeko to free his friends, which were the six protectors.

He choose to free Yonaka as he through all the thick and thin and the adventure that he had faced together with her that he had fallen head over tail for her .He had lied to her that he would be coming after her after he had defeated the king, but he had knew that it would not be possible at all as he was not as strong as the king and even if all seven of the protectors were to face the king together, they will not be able to defeat him at all.He had fallen in the king hands and later , the seven protector were found and were guilty to be traitors that they will all be burnt on the stick. Yonaka had saw the brunt of her friends and also her true loved, the nega-mogeko who had protected and shield her from danger and had also sacrifices himself for her sake in a room at the far reach of the castle, near the exit to the human world that she had cried and left the room and went for the exit.

She had managed to escape back to the human world and she had taken a bus home from the stop that she had left when she first arrived at Mogeko castle. But Fate was a funny thing, the person that Yonaka had wanted to meet so much at the start of the story had turned out to be a cold blooded killer who had killed their parents and was after her life. Yonaka was willing to die in her brother hands as she had felt that there was nothing left in the world for her as the loved of her life had died, her parents was murdered by her precious big brother and that her brother had become crazy and was trying to kill her with the same kitchen knife that he had used to killed her parents. But her brother had stabbed himself so that he can "protect" his sister from being killed by the monster in him. Yonaka had hugged and cried and fainted due to the shock of the events that had happened before on his brother while his brother slowly bleed to death.

Yonaka had never woken from her sleep. Her body was collected by the mogeko and was sent back to the mogeko castle as the King Mogeko had other plans for her. The King Mogeko had always loved Yonaka as she had once save his life when they both were much younger.

To Be Continued.

Author's Note: I would most likely post the second part of the story/FanFiction tomorrow .Please stay tuned to this FanFicition.Thank you :)

gle.A��.Pa�