King Mogeko's Biography 1

The King Mogeko and Yonaka had met way before the King had opened up the portal connecting the mogeko's world to the human world to draw in high schoolers and also humans.

The mogeko species had existed long before the human had ever did. They had built up civilisation in the human world way before the Egyptians had started building the pyramid even though they were very powerful as compared to our human ancestral, they had realize how sadistic humans species can be as they had destroyed their houses and also killed a lot of their kinds and that the mogeko were not creatures that had teamwork and thus they were forced to flee the lands by the humans and they had flee into another dimension where they had created long before the improvement of the human civilisation. After fleeing into that new dimension, the mogekos spent a very long time to building up their civilisations and it did prosper over time but the land were not as fertile as the ones in the human world and thus there was a decrease of the supply that makes the porticoes which was the sample food of the mogeko. This had eventually led to the fall of the thriving mogeko and also the start of the 'mogeko trade' program and the abuse of mogeko by humans.

Before the birth of The King Mogeko, the mogeko in the human world were treated like pets just like the cat and dog even though they are creatures with high intelligence .They were often found to have bruises and were battered badly by the human masters. Even though there were very kind masters who treated their pets with respect and also accommodation fit for a human and also organisations that helps protect the rights of the abused mogeko and also the law install to prevent the abuse of mogekos the overall treatment towards the mogeko were still bad and the intervention by the humans were ineffective in protecting them from abuse.

Well, you might ask how did the mogeko went into the human world as slaves when in their world, they were more than capable of killing and hurting a human. Before the birth of the king mogeko, the ruler of the mogeko was a ruler called The Eye. He ruled the land with an iron fist and he was the one who started the 'mogeko trade' program where mogeko were sold to the humans as pets and also spies so as to make sure that the mogekos back in that dimension does not starved as the money made from the sale would be used to buy rare food materials from the humans and also the training for mogekos to be soldiers. And so that one day, the mogeko would be able to back the lands that they had once lived on from the humans.

The king mogeko was born in the world of the human, inside a two room outside in the garden of the master's house with only his parents and also another mogeko to witness his birth. His mother was a pet of a pretty well to do human family where they had two other mogeko , one female with pretty green eyes and the other a male which he was the King Mogeko's father excluding his mother. From a young age, he had suffered abuse with the rest of the mogeko in that family as the master's son wasn't a kind man and he has a sadist strait in him that if he was beaten by bullies from his school he would often come back to abused the mogekos in his house as he deemed them as the 'weaker' ones and that he could do whatever he wants with them with no consequences. He would often bashed up the males mogeko in the house till most of them were almost dead. Thus the king mogeko and his father were often victims of the master son throughout their stay in the master house. The king mogeko's mother had died due to an illness when he was just 10 years old and thus the other female mogeko and his father had raised him up and they had become almost like a family.

One day, the king mogeko had enough of the abuse that was inflicted on him that he had shouted back at the master's son after a long beating that he had suffered that particular day. The mater's son was shock and was fuming even more that he had went to the house to get his father gun so that he could kill the king mogeko as he had always deemed the mogeko as useless creatures that deserved no sympathy or respect. The king mogeko had not realize what the master's son was planning to do and thus he picked himself up and went back into the house that he had lived for 16 years. His father and the other female mogeko who had helped raised him had realize what the master's son had planned to do to king mogeko that the father had attacked the master's son before he can come into the house while the green eyed mogeko had led and urge the king mogeko to run and flee while she keep the master's son busy so that the king mogeko can survive.

'No, I am not leaving you and dad to fight the bad guy.' The king mogeko said while he was being pushed out of the garden and into the back street through the back door by the green eyed mogeko.

'Please, you have to run, the human will come and kill you .You have to leave right now! 'She shouted and a gun shot was heard.

'No! I want to go and help you and ---"the door shut before the king mogeko could finished his sentence.

'No----Yahhhhh----'there was a terrifying shriek behind the locked door which forces the king mogeko to run for his life.

That was the day of the end of king mogeko's slave life and the start of the long revenge plan that the king mogeko had for install for the humans.

The king mogeko had spent many days on the street before he was found by the human organisations which helped abuse and runaways mogekos to find a safer home for them and also to be better adapt to the human society by giving them an education so that the mogeko could be able to take care of themselves and also have some form of quality of life if they were able to become a free person on their own account. This is due to the reason that the government in Japan was placing human rights to mogeko due to the pressure from the people towards the government.

The king mogeko was at first vary of the things that the humans had done for him. But who can blame him as he had heard and also suffered in the human's hands. He was told to give his recount of what had happened to him and also his family during his stayed with his old master. He had told them and they had sent his case and recount to the police. His old master's son was eventually arrested of murder of two mogeko and was sent to jail soon after he was arrested after his trials where all the juries found him guilty of committing the murders. The king mogeko was later sent to an orphanage where he was adopted by a human couple. They did not abuse him but the family did not bond as closely as compared to the king's mogeko old family with the green eyed mogeko and also the king mogeko's father.

The king mogeko had managed to graduate from a university in Japan and had left the couple who had adopted him at the age of 24 years old. Meanwhile back in the mogeko's world, the ruler The Eye was planning to attack the human world. His soldiers are all well trained and they were more than capable to capturing the humans alive and also regaining control over the lands that the previous mogekos had lost.

To be continued....

Author's Note: I will be posting the second part of King's Mogeko's Biography later ... Thank you for reading :)