Tests, afterschool flirting, and Louis' sass

Thank you for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! Keep up the comments, and votes, and share this for me! Thanks loves!

_____

"Alright class, who read their books up to page 100 last night?" Harry asked as he looked around the class.

A few hands raised, and then more and more until one hand was left. He frowned as he saw that Ashley never raised her hand. He hesitated but then called on Ashley, questioning her on why she hasn't read the book.

"Because, I don't really understand the concept of the book. I'm not saying I'm a dumb person, but the book goes against my comprehending capabilities. Can you explain the first 100 pages for me?" She asks as she looks up at him innocently.

He looked at her and his jaw was tightly shut against his mouth, deciding on what to do before he does it, and sighs walking over to his desk and leaning against it. He is looking at the ground when he thought deeply about this, then finally came up with an answer.

"After school. I'll explain it for you." He sighs, regretting his decision seeing the small smile on her face.

He sighed to himself and saw the clock, telling him they had twenty five minutes left of the day -seeing as this is his last class- and walled over to his desk, gathering up the tests and beginning to pass them out.

"Mr. S, what is this?" Ashley questioned as she looked at the two page packet.

"Its a pre-test to see how much you do or do not know on what's coming up." He spoke as he continued to pass them out.

"But I already told you that I don't understand anything." Ashley spoke.

"Well do your best. Make educated guesses and hope for the best. This test will be graded, only ten questions of the twenty, and everyone has a different test. Don't try and check off your neighbors because you can't. Also, I will pick the ten questions, everyones ten may be different. So best of luck, you have twenty minutes. You may begin." Harry spoke as he walks around his desk and sat down.

He placed the tip of the pen in his mouth, biting on it softly as he attempts to grade the in class assignment. He rolls his eyes at some of the stupid answers that some wrote, clearly not reading the book. He was about to put a big red 'F' on the paper when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He looked around the class making sure that noone was watching him and slid it out -with much difficulty- and read the front screen. He smiled when he saw it was Lou, as he had recently changed his name.

From: Peter Pan
I'm on break right now, and I just wanted to text you.

Harry softly chuckled and texted him back, then softly placing the phone on his thigh and waiting for him to text back.

From: Baby Tarzan
No phones in school babe!

Going back to grading and placing that large 'F' on the top of the kids paper, shaking his head and silently wishing the kid would pay attention. He knew that Damon was a smart kid, but he goffed around in class and it really saddened Harry, knowing the boy could do much better. He slightly jumped at the incoming message.