Chapter 2

Alright you guys here it is!! Thank you for those of you who waited.. Please I tried my best to make it interesting.. and tell me what you think! :) ENJOY! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Krysta POV

I woke up realising I did not have anything to do today. No interviews, shows, photo-shoot... Nothing! I was thinking of shows that were playing today.. Maybe i can hang with the guys today. Vic.. meh. Kellin.. maybe. Austin.. i can think about it. James.. Eh. I'll just scroll through my contacts and see who I'll randomly pick.

*Scrolls through contacts*

I stopped my finger on the phone. i looked to see who the lucky man would be ;P. "Kelly Baby" aka Kellin Quinn. i chuckled a little. I have all these nicknames for all the guys and i think its hilarious and cute at the same time.

Well looks like I'll be hanging with Kellin today. Don't get me wrong.. Kellin is a sweet guy and all but............ Ha who am i kidding there is nothing wrong with him. I love him, but not like that.. I see him as a brother.. Hell i see all my guy friends as my brothers. They are like family. 

I got out of my thinking trance and texted Kellin.

Krysta: Hey Kellin! I was wondering if i could come hang with u and the boys at the show. I have nothing 2 do today for once ;P

Kellin: Yea man! That would be gr8! ;D

Wow. Creepy much? Ahaha! I started laughing so hard tears started coming down. Oh god! I'm so gonna make fun of him when i see him hahaha..

I put my phone down and got out of bed to take a shower. I got out and put on black skinny jeans and a navy blue plain t-shirt. I then put on my high top converse.

I decided to leave early to go and hang with the other guys..

A/N: I know her point of view is short but its something..

Lauren POV

I got out of bed feeling so tired.. I barely slept last night i was too excited about going to today's concert. I finally get to see and meet Pierce The Veil!! Which also means i get to meet my hero, my inspiration, my idol... Vic Fuentes! I felt like i knew him through his music and funny videos that they posted. I still remember the very first time i saw Vic. i saw him on youtube 3 years ago.. 

I was looking up random funny videos. i ended up looking at music videos and i wanted to hear what was new or what i have never heard before. I had looked at the suggestion bar and i read "Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil" I thought the title was cute as well as the name.. Seemed like a pretty cool band.. I clicked on it and saw the whole thing.. I listened to the lyrics.. I was looking at the one Mexican who was singing and the other 3 Mexicans playing.. After the music video ended i knew i had to hear more of what they played.. I had listened to most of their music and they were all so good, but the only ones i truly liked and fell in love with were.. The New National Anthem, I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous, Wonderless, Million Dollar Houses, and Stay Away From My Friends. They had come out with a new album last year and i really loved all the music.. my favorite one from that is Hold On Till May..

I actually got a lyric from that song tattooed on my right wrist. It says "Darling you'll be okay" I really love it! i also have a tattoo of 5 morning glories with my grandmas name on the top and my moms name on the bottom on my left forearm in the inside.. another on my left wrist which is my niece's name, one on my ring finger that's a music note, and on my right forearm on the inside is of Mitch Lucker doing The Lucker Stomp with a quote of his underneath him which of course says "Keep Listening To Music, Cause It Gets You Through Everything, I Promise. ~Mitch Adam Lucker 1984-2012" All these tattoos have a meaning to me.